Random

Phill

My computer decides it's going to be all gangsta and completely break down on me. I was left with no computer over Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and I can honestly say I've never been more bored in my life!I'm slightly ashamed to admit this, but I actually cannot live without a computer! =( I felt so stupid, I said to my friend Jade 'Well my computer's broken, I might make some brownies over the weekend... oh crap, I dunno the recipe for brownies, when I get home I'll go on the internet.' and then she looked at me like :| and I was like URGH can't even do that now!So pretty much my whooole weekend was spent watching Gavin and Stacey and then watching random rugby programmes like Scrum V.

Lol, you can say whatever you like about Lady Gaga, but she is incredibly talented and unlike many other artists, sings live.

I hate it when artists don't sing live, in my opinion if an artist doesn't believe they're good enough to sing live, then they aren't good at singing at all.Which reminds me.
Made my day. :wub: Read the info box for the video if you don't know Muse that well to understand it.

Some artists lip-synch because they dance like Britney Spears. She can actually sing but she doesn't have a lot of range. She's not really good and she dances / performs better and that's why she's famous and also that she's really good-looking and sex sells.Madonna is the same, she can dance, sing and perform but she's better at performing and she was one of the icon artists of the generation before us.

Some artists lip-synch because they dance like Britney Spears. She can actually sing but she doesn't have a lot of range. She's not really good and she dances / performs better and that's why she's famous and also that she's really good-looking and sex sells.Madonna is the same, she can dance, sing and perform but she's better at performing and she was one of the icon artists of the generation before us.

But if you're going to a concert to see a singer, surely you'd want them to actually well... sing? :wub:. And saying she's good looking is your opinion, not a fact. I don't think she's that good looking. And surely being 'good-looking' isn't an excuse for not being able to sing? But that's off the point.