Random

Phill

My Roleplay B card was very easy but most of them are. Roleplay C had some hard vocab but I worked it out. I managed to say the responses in the wrong order but apparantly that isn't a problem :D. The presentation was fine but the questions on one of the other topics was probably my worst sections due to losing concentration.

Poking one particular person has now become an obsession of mine. Every time I see her or she sees me, we have a poking war and it is actually just extremely funny. It has gotten to the stage where we're chasing each other down the corridor, just to get the last poke, then getting told of by a teacher! And it doesn't appear to be getting old. XD Ah, good times. :D

English Literature just got interesting... In class a pupil who gets on very well with the teacher was talking to him about todays weather (this was yesterday) and then for some reason the teacher let him go early and he said "Cya tomorrow"... The class literally fell quiet. It was so creepy. Now there are loads of rumours going round on Facebook, it could be nothing, but still meeting a teacher outside of class does sound dodgy. :D

I doubt they would say anything like that if there really was something going on.People are too quick to judge, and it's a shame that nowadays, the moment a teacher is nice/friendly to a student, people assume something dodgy is going on.I'm not having a go :D But just observing how much things have changed over the years.I dreamt about toast last night.

I doubt they would say anything like that if there really was something going on.People are too quick to judge, and it's a shame that nowadays, the moment a teacher is nice/friendly to a student, people assume something dodgy is going on.I'm not having a go :D But just observing how much things have changed over the years.I dreamt about toast last night.

You could be right! Its just the way they act around each other, hes kind of like teachers pet. But as you said, our class were pretty quick to jump to conclusions. Who knows!