Random

Phill

Just got a letter from the college I'm attending next year about school trips. Trip to Disneyland Paris. "Students are expected to attend three IT related seminars which demonstrate Disney's use of IT within the Disney Complex" <3 VERY EXCITE.

Just got a letter from the college I'm attending next year about school trips. Trip to Disneyland Paris. "Students are expected to attend three IT related seminars which demonstrate Disney's use of IT within the Disney Complex" <3 VERY EXCITE.

Oooh, that's cool! I'm excited about one of the trips I can go on next year too (but nothing theme park related, haha). Only problem is it's £900!! But the place we'd be staying is so beautiful! :') I left the college that evening begging my mum to help me get the money to go :P

Oooh, that's cool! I'm excited about one of the trips I can go on next year too (but nothing theme park related, haha). Only problem is it's £900. But the place we'd be staying is so beautiful! :') I left the college that evening begging my mum to help me get the money to go :P

£900!?!??! D: Duude, that's expensive haha. My mum said that I would need to pay for this trip myself, must get job hunting. They also expect us to get a week of work experience by 1st September >_> Another trip is paint balling... This is an ICT course :P But yeah, exciting times :P

I think the raising of my mental epileptic cat has taken a bad turn, my mother caught her licking weed killer off a load of her plants several times today. Silly mare didn't learn her lesson and so she vomitted everywhere. Where did it go wrong? I've told my Mum I don't want her using the stuff anymore, I'm not risking my baby having her kidneys fail!Oh and by baby I mean my cat, don't worry I'm not up the duff xD

Haha I remember my trip, I fell asleep in all the seminars and had to copy off my mate when we got back as the teachers decided to test us.

Before I had any relationships I always used to underestimate love. The word in itself has such meaning, it still does to this day irritate me beyond belief when people use it without understanding its proper meaning. I hit the 5 month mark with my girlfriend just last week, and it's only just in the last few weeks fully occurred to me that I'm in love, for the first time. I've got to say, until you experience it for yourself it literally is indescribable. The amount of love I have for my partner is just too much to comprehend, and I'm literally finding it impossible to imagine my life without her. I'm only young, and so many people generalise and say 'Oh you can't be in love at that age', blah blah blah. But the truth is, you can. How do I know? Because I've never felt like this before. It can't be anything else.

You've got troubles, I've got them to. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you!Some other folks may be a little bit smarter then I am. Bigger and stronger to,MaybeBut none of them will ever love you the way I do, it's you and me boy.And as the years go by, our friendship will never die. You gonna see, it's our destiny.You got a friend in me.

Very long story, but basically I took this 'person' I 'like' to Thorpe yesterday just to do something special and try to make her happy and my brother and his friend went on Saw and wanted us two to go on it, but she hates the concept of horror so I make up an excuse I basically said that last time I was on it, it hurt my head; which isn't a lie but I only did it to keep her company because 45mins is a long time to be alone for. And we had a bit of friendly convo. and a coffee but that was all. Then at some points she didn't seemed to not hear me even ignore me maybe, although I can speak quite quietly. And it's just I had it all set up, paying for her entry, making her lunch, taking her, etc. and I think somehow I messed my big chance up. But she goes off to Uni. next September in Cardiff and I'm not seeing her for atleast 5 weeks now, and I only ever see her on fridays. I can't just let her slip through my fingers. I've got so much I want to tell her, I would do anything for her. I would travel the earth to help her, I would take a bullet for her.Thanks for asking, just shows me the kindness of strangers :)

Very long story, but basically I took this 'person' I 'like' to Thorpe yesterday just to do something special and try to make her happy and my brother and his friend went on Saw and wanted us two to go on it, but she hates the concept of horror so I make up an excuse I basically said that last time I was on it, it hurt my head; which isn't a lie but I only did it to keep her company because 45mins is a long time to be alone for. And we had a bit of friendly convo. and a coffee but that was all. Then at some points she didn't seemed to not hear me even ignore me maybe, although I can speak quite quietly. And it's just I had it all set up, paying for her entry, making her lunch, taking her, etc. and I think somehow I messed my big chance up. But she goes off to Uni. next September in Cardiff and I'm not seeing her for atleast 5 weeks now, and I only ever see her on fridays. I can't just let her slip through my fingers. I've got so much I want to tell her, I would do anything for her. I would travel the earth to help her, I would take a bullet for her.Thanks for asking, just shows me the kindness of strangers :)

Keep at it, I have one tip which worked for me; Next time you go out, take her to the theatre, then to pizza express (or any other upmarketish) restaurant, guaranteed she'll have a good time :DGood luck!

Thank you so much! If that works you'll be my second best friend ever :) I hate people who just say 'give up' they haven't experienced it but one day those people along with everyone else will find someone they'll do anything for. Everyone has one person in the world born for them, and I've found mine, thankfully it hasn't taken a lifetime to find it took 13 years to find her and that moment on July 1st 2009 at 8.03pm was life-changing. Thank you, even just that has made me feel abit happier and more optimistic :D .

Just to let you know, tonight I've decided that when it's my birthday in September I will take her and a couple of others to a film and then to pizza hut :) that decision was made on your advice. The only problem is that I've just been having a look and nothing good is coming to the cinema before then :D well I'll find something. Thanks for the advice and I'm sure you've noticed but I've lightened up abit. :D

Relate to this I can...I really need to restore my knowledge of London landmarks...

I should of called my Mum tbh but I didn't wanna say 'Hang out let me ring my Mum' for them to get annoyed because they probably were in a hurry because they were looking for the train station so they probably needed to catch a train. I was like I'm sooo sorry xD but my mind has blanked! But thankfully they were like should we pass through this part? And I was like yes! If they had asked me any where any other 'town' was I could of easily answered but they have to choose the really obscure one.