Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

It also appears that the liquid rust (or oil, I've always been told rust but some argue its oil) issue has started again, right on cue.

That the issue where it drips from the ride car onto people's legs on the lift hill?

I've put that down as a design flaw on B&M's part as it seems to occur on ALL of their Inverts...

That the issue where it drips from the ride car onto people's legs on the lift hill?

I've put that down as a design flaw on B&M's part as it seems to occur on ALL of their Inverts...

Yes, thats the one. Don't see myself fore-mentioning it was solely an Inferno problem though. But if the rain continues it'll become more than a few drips like it did back in 2012; and rain macs were having to be supplied due to the vast amount of it leaking down during the ride.

Nemesis broke down today in the afternoon and stayed closed til the end of the day. People had to be evacuated, and train was still in the same place in the beginning of the lift when we left the park.

Yeah I saw a picture of this on Instagram. Don't know what they did to it over the closed season but it has been pretty unreliable this year, so far.

Picture on Instagram - http://instagram.com/p/mVR5P3slpG/