Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

Get ready for the awesome Nemesis Inferno- Subterranean Experience! Explore the inside of the volcano! See the crisp packets floating around from years gone by and discover where all the ride theming of old is truly hidden!

In all seriousness I don't really see them putting in a Sub-Terra style attraction especially after the failure to maintain Saw Alive. Still, new rides are new rides I suppose :P

On another note I've yet to see those crocodile figures in the river I never seem to choose the right direction to look for them :P

True story! The above vegetation love damp porous materials. Hence why the volcano is green. And every normal active volcano is green. 

I enjoy this. This is like the "it's meant to look run down" answer.

It's meant to look like it was built to look like, not what nature has made it become due to a lack of TLC ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Good amount of mist today, it also surprisingly started on 2 trains. The fastrack queue was only filling the back 2 rows, if there were enough people to fill 2 rows. There was hardly any fastrack people today, only the odd people who had wasted their money on a platinum pass. Nemesis inferno was actually pretty quite all day. Only mishap was a lengthy closure and the large ish queue upon its reopening.