Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As possible as it is,I'm pretty sure that isn't going to be happening as there's been no mention of anything happening yet (even Swarm backwards was announced earlier than this back in 2013).

Another reason why this won't be happening is because the last update of Themepark Guide's closed season pics depicts a fully built train in the station. I think if this ride isn't to appear in the lineup, it may be so the dark ride construction can progress.

Nahhh, can't see it happening to be honest.

Don't think it's worth thinking about really.  There's no need for them to do it.  Swarm's situation was different, due to the fact they need to up the "thrill factor" of the ride and make it more appealing for people to come and visit.  Inferno is a trusty ride which (I assume) has good guest satisfaction.  Okay, it's the 'least special' of the main coasters (as in, no gimmicks compared to the rest), but that does the ride some favours, perhaps making it as a more accessible major ride.  Adding backwards rows would take that away from the ride, and isn't really necessary (in the sense of the ride doesn't need any more attention than what it gets - not saying Swarm's backwards rows are necessary!).

If we see backwards rows on Inferno this year, I'll eat my hat.  (Also, we don't know that Inferno isn't on the half term line up yet!)

(After such confidence on my behalf, watch as Thorpe announce Inferno's backward rows sometime this week...)