Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

• 10 months later...

Not heard anything about that. Definitely hoping it’s not.

Got a good view of the ride on detonator on thursday. There were no ladders or anything around the track, transfer track was off to the side though; maybe an issue with one of the trains? We’ve had no communication from the park so it could be anything being honest.

1 hour ago, ML27 said:

Rumors of a track issue? 

I don’t know if anyone can confirm, but if it is. Won’t be open for ages

Pretty sure someone in the passholder group mentioned this and the park didn't confirm nor deny, just that they couldn't confirm the specifics - not that they would if this was the case anyway, I'm sure they'll want to avoid the mass hysteria from the general public.

54305CE6-5C74-4839-AF30-57DE60CDF8DD.thumb.png.b79f6b02c77b65b6e622ffdf124f87c0.png

The apparent rumour, I know the source is : trust me bro but it’s been said a few times now.

I don’t know how common something like this, but it’s not good. I saw a ladder at the turn around near the lift hill which goes against the wall. (I’m not sure what it would be called)

Thorpe don't want rumours about cracked track spreading let's be honest. Merlin and general theme park safety reputation since Smiler and Drayton's Rapids has been a bug bear for the tabloids desperate to cover anything that isn't how ballsed the country is.

Just have to wait and see. But the only Nemesis open this year now is Sub Terra, which no one really expected. 

Honestly it sounds something more like the chain lift snapped or something. Probably not that, but something critical and consumable would of failed inspection and needed a order from B&M which probably wasn't on the shelf.

Thus a lead time to make, ship from Switzerland, install, test and inspect.

Still if the ride is cycling then fingers crossed they have sorted it