Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

I have to say I totally agree. Nemmy Inferno is definitely the best themed ride in the park, however from what we have seen it looks like Saw - The Ride is going to just creep ahead in the themeing competition :)I stil get goosebumps everytime I'm in the station of Nemmy Inferno and hear the music...makes me all excited every time :)

I love every single thing about Nemesis Inferno. The theme is absolutely amazing and so is the ride. It's probably the most favourited ride so far (well I know its mine and nearly everyone I go with). Another good thing about this ride is that it really doesn't get long queues and the atmosphere is fantastic (that's why I wouldn't mind joining the queue)!

I think they should have a lava pit in the cave at the beginning. This would make it seem more like a volcanoe. But not real lava of course. Not sure how they could do it, but it would be very good and add to the atmosphere. I think seeing as they've revamped Stealth's speed they should revamp Nemesis Inferno's theming. Add the lava, bring back all of the past effects like smoke and water jets and finish off the volcanoe. This would much improve the ride and make it more of an experience.

I think they should have a lava pit in the cave at the beginning. This would make it seem more like a volcanoe. But not real lava of course. Not sure how they could do it, but it would be very good and add to the atmosphere. I think seeing as they've revamped Stealth's speed they should revamp Nemesis Inferno's theming. Add the lava, bring back all of the past effects like smoke and water jets and finish off the volcanoe. This would much improve the ride and make it more of an experience.

The lava effect can actually be achieved, realisticly. I have seen something very similar at The London Dungeons. They use a sheet, a fan and some orange/red lights and it creates a fantastic fire effect or just even dimming lights and smoke will make you feel asif you are flying through fire. Maybe adding heaters in the tunnel along with that would create a fantastic experience.Speaking of the effects, wern't they actually repaired last year?

I agree with that statement about Colossus, I dont find it rough at all. But Nemesis Inferno is easily the best ride in Thorpe Park in terms of experience, thrill, theming, and atmosphere. The music is absolutley perfect for the ride and the dispatch theme gets me every time!The layout makes good use of a fairly small area and it's elements aren't too generic like larger inverts like Montu, Katun, and Alpengeist were the large inversions come first, brake run, then a pathetic bit of track leading towards the station with the odd corkscrew chucked in somewhere.The front row is far superior to it's older brother, and I'd go so far as to say that the back row is also better on Inferno, especially on the right. If you ask me, Nemesis Inferno will still be my favourite ride after March, as I don't believe that SAW's layout is innovative enough, although the theming looks to be second-to-none anywhere in the UK. [/Nemesis Inferno Nerd]

If you ask me, Nemesis Inferno will still be my favourite ride after March, as I don't believe that SAW's layout is innovative enough, although the theming looks to be second-to-none anywhere in the UK.

I'm kinda with you on that one, Saw's certainly gonna be an awesome ride, and I'm sure the experience of it will be thrilling, but it probably won't be the most thrilling and best at Thorpe Park. However, it's theming is spot on, it's right up my alley. It's gotta be right or people would soon start commenting on how it's nothing like the Saw movies.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with you there. :) Before my first ride at the back left, I always went to the front of the train. But just once I thought - 'Why not see what all the hype is about?', and I have to say, the 'kick' off the apex of the lift is amazing and so is the Loop. The Zero-G Roll felt like it was a different coaster altogether. :D

at about 4pm today nemesis got stuck at the top of the chain hill for around 20 minutes, cant tell you the reason though.. would if I could

It was stuck from about quarter to four until about twenty to five (almost an hour). Strangely, they got it up and running again almost straight away...