Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

It's easily the most reliable out of the Unholy Trinity but I still see it breakdown pretty frequently, it's just shutdowns that last about 30 mins max usually and its reopened then. Don't think I've ever seen it shutdown and not reopen the same day.

I did once when some idiots were having a teddy bear fight in the tunnel and the bears exploded.

Compared to Nemesis, NI isn't as great but tbh, I remember when this first opened at Thorpe and I was too scared to ride it. The look of it really scared me. Now, I love it, it's definitely one of my Thorpe Park favourites - I love the beginning section where you just roll out of the station, through the volcano then speedily up the lift hill. And NI always seems to have low queuing times compared to a lot of other rides at the park, so that's always a bonus :D

I really enjoy this ride, have had so many laughs on this ride with my mates.The music suits the ride perfectly but that little tunnel section of the ride is so weak!They could of done a brilliant themed internal section for the ride for example you travel over bubbling lava (water with lighting).Apart from that great ride!!

I might suffer a little hatred for saying this, but to be honest I'm starting to get a bit bored of Nemesis Inferno. It's a good ride in itself, but compared to others in the park it's not one of the greatest for me. Now I only ride once, (don't get me wrong, it's a great way to start the day), but I don't see the fun in riding it over and over again.

This ride is well boring - it lke goes tha same speed fruout

Firstly, bad spelling and it took me a while to work out what you had writen, and secondly and I'm sure that lots of people will back me up on this, Nemesis Inferno is not boring, and it does not go the same speed throughout, next time look out for the lift hill and the first drop, notice the speed change!

No they don't, it's not at all weather related. The track looks like that from previous years, when it did work. The pipes need some serious cleaning, there was talk of it happening this year, but sadly I fear 2009 is the year Inferno offically lost it's Inferno.Hopefully one day, like Oblivion's misters, it will get the money spent and drag it back up. That pre-lift section was truely unique to any roller coaster out there.

I got a few good rides in on nemesis today but I was quiet annoyed at the end of the day on my last ride <_< These 3 black guys had just ridden at the front and got off, my mate and two girls went to put their stuff in the locker and these three just jumped on immediatly and took their place and the staff didnt kick them off at all they just let them get on with it which both the girls and me and my mate found rather annoying, these lads also stunk of beer which was another downer on the last ride. Overall I think that nemesis was having quiet a good ride and felt like it was going faster in the afternoon.

I got a few good rides in on nemesis today but I was quiet annoyed at the end of the day on my last ride <_< These 3 black guys had just ridden at the front and got off, my mate and two girls went to put their stuff in the locker and these three just jumped on immediatly and took their place and the staff didnt kick them off at all they just let them get on with it which both the girls and me and my mate found rather annoying, these lads also stunk of beer which was another downer on the last ride. Overall I think that nemesis was having quiet a good ride and felt like it was going faster in the afternoon.

Did you inform the ride operator?