Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

I do find that the staff on Nemesis Inferno (sorry if you work on it near the end of the day) when it gets to the last few trains can be really rude to guests who are waiting.I can understand they have had a long day and what to go home, but the customer should come first. You pay good money to get into THORPE PARK and don't want the day ruined right at the end!I agree from my last visit, I was waiting for the 2nd to front, just about to board then was told to go to row 4. I don't know why but the attitude of the member of staff was atrocious! (don't quote me on the spelling!) <_<

I actually found the staff on Nemesis Inferno to be really nice, becuase it about 4'o clock and the woman who was operating the ride shouted "who has had a good day today!" and we all shouted yes but one man said no and she said why not? I couldn't hear the man but he said something about how dirty the park was and she said ok, don't worry we will try our best to make your ride on Nemesis Inferno your best ride today, and I thought that was really nice, so yeah, I suppose its just the staff.

I actually found the staff on Nemesis Inferno to be really nice, becuase it about 4'o clock and the woman who was operating the ride shouted "who has had a good day today!" and we all shouted yes but one man said no and she said why not? I couldn't hear the man but he said something about how dirty the park was and she said ok, don't worry we will try our best to make your ride on Nemesis Inferno your best ride today, and I thought that was really nice, so yeah, I suppose its just the staff.

Yes, that is how staff are supposed to be!When I said the problem I had on Nemesis Inferno, that is the only time. (thank God!)I also find most of the time Nemesis Inferno staff to be helpful and considerate to fellow guests.+ Nemesis Inferno is a good ride! What more can you ask for? <_<

Other employees working like that make it a better environment for the staff to work in, it makes it a more fun environment for everybody to be in.

This is probably the ride I find the most fun in the park because the restrains are so solid and the ride is so fast, I still think that it's thorpe park's best looking addition! Even though I must say saws theming is incredible!

I agree with you about saws theming but the thing that still worries me, is that the theming was from liongate and twisted pictures therefore we shall probably not see that level of theming for a long time I expect.Anyway back on topic, the restraints are great but the thrill is less as you are so secure. I like rides that have safe restraints but not ones that totally restrict you. Like rushes, it adds so much more thrill!

• 2 weeks later...

Is water wotking because I have been on it at least 10 times last yearand it hasn't worked once of these

I went to Thorpe twice in '07, twice in '08, and once so far this year - probably got about 25-30 rides on Inferno over these, and I think the steam in the tunnel has worked once, and I have never seen the water under the loop working.

Isn't it a Gecko? :P Either way I think it probably moved because now the queue reaches the entrance thanks to the fastrack merge point, its just gonna soak people there in the queue. (I'm not sure why that would matter because its a wet ride but not many people seem to have common sense :D )

great ride. reading everyone's comments about it has made me really excited about riding it again as I havnt done so in over two years.it would be a better ride if the volcano has more theming (lava, fire, steam, etc) but the ride has great drops, loops and twists which always make it a very enjoyable ride

Isn't it a Gecko? :P Either way I think it probably moved because now the queue reaches the entrance thanks to the fastrack merge point, its just gonna soak people there in the queue. (I'm not sure why that would matter because its a wet ride but not many people seem to have common sense :D )

James I think your a bit mixed up we are talking about the Aligator in Nemesis Inferno not the Gecko at the exit of Rumba.Sorry if you are being sarcastic and I didn't pick it up.

It never made any noise, nor did it spray riders with water! It was another 'saved' bit of themeing from the Magic Mill/Tropical Travels.The Inferno effects: Mist from the top of the queueline out of the 'volcano'Misters outside and in the 'volcano'The red lighting inside the 'volcano'the two gysers under the vertical loopSounds:The obvious Bass cannonsRumbling under the queueline arch on the 'volcano'Sadly, NONE of these effects are any longer working.

It never made any noise, nor did it spray riders with water! It was another 'saved' bit of themeing from the Magic Mill/Tropical Travels.The Inferno effects: Mist from the top of the queueline out of the 'volcano'Misters outside and in the 'volcano'The red lighting inside the 'volcano'the two gysers under the vertical loopSounds:The obvious Bass cannonsRumbling under the queueline arch on the 'volcano'Sadly, NONE of these effects are any longer working.

That is pretty appalling, all effects on the different rides not working really does take away from the experience of the park. Even as a first time guest it would be nice to have those effects working for the extra "wow" factor.