Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

Looking at that picture makes me sad. Will they just 'apoint' someONE to do it please. Too much passing round the buck, where should the responsibility lie? Engineers have the hassle of having the rides 'working'. I think they should include ride 'effects' as part of that and also, part of their bonus if working as designed too.No effects=no bonus :)

I am pleased to announce that some the effects in the cave are working, there are now red lights on the floor and mist sprays you from the red lights, the mist that sprays you when you go into the cave isn't working, also there is mist coming out of the volcano in the queue line which looks amazing, the best ride I have had on Nemesis Inferno this year possibly last year aswell.

I am pleased to announce that some the effects in the cave are working, there are now red lights on the floor and mist sprays you from the red lights, the mist that sprays you when you go into the cave isn't working, also there is mist coming out of the volcano in the queue line which looks amazing, the best ride I have had on Nemesis Inferno this year possibly last year aswell.

That last one is a surprise, it hasn't been working since 2003. Or at least from what I've heard and seen anyway. Good on Thorpe for doing this anyway! :)

Neither - wasn't it stopped because of something to do with people climbing the fences to touch it, or something similarly ridiculous?

It is actually in reach but its arms length so people won't climb fences to get to it, its just before you go into the station.

It is home to rides like Nemesis Inferno, one of the world’s most intense, disorientating, exhilarating roller coasters.

This is a quote from a Thorpe Park article at www.alondonguide.com. I know they're trying to sell the park and all, but can you really call it one of the most intense rollercoasters in the world?

This is a quote from a Thorpe Park article at www.alondonguide.com. I know they're trying to sell the park and all, but can you really call it one of the most intense rollercoasters in the world?

They are hardly going to say it's an above average ride but no where near as good as the one at Alton Towers are they.It's hardly one of the worse ones either.. Pepsi Max easily takes that position :)

These 2 pictures are from several years ago:Posted ImagePosted ImageLove it, the 2nd one is the best.