Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

The second vent ( in the queue line) unfortunately, wont be fixed this season as they need to get new parts for as frankly (as Ewan put it) "f*****" and they don't have the time to do any of it between now and end of season.A little off topic but there we go, the queue line speakers, it turns out are apparently not even wired, so over closed season they should look at it.

What are these features in the station / under the lop (think you ment loop ha ha) ?

Yes I did mean "loop". Apologies for the incorrect spelling.Sorry if I was not clear enough...Station. - Looked amazing with props. Also, the lights that usually go red when the train is about to dispatch are now blue.Tunnel - The tunnel is thick with mist/smoke and blue lighting. (Again, instead of red).I couldn't aee anything through the tunnel as it was so thick!Loop - There is an added feature under the loop, which is a fog machine.Hope this is more easier to understand. :)

Yes I did mean "loop". Apologies for the incorrect spelling.Sorry if I was not clear enough...Station. - Looked amazing with props. Also, the lights that usually go red when the train is about to dispatch are now blue.Tunnel - The tunnel is thick with mist/smoke and blue lighting. (Again, instead of red).I couldn't aee anything through the tunnel as it was so thick!Loop - There is an added feature under the loop, which is a fog machine.Hope this is more easier to understand. :)

Yep thanks :P

Hopefully, the standard of Nemesis Inferno will remain high.The only thing that will obviously change will be the lighting from Blue to Red. (Hense Nemesis Inferno). :)

I hate to say it, but I think that the standards will slip after time. It all sounds amazing at the moment though, can't wait to see Nemesis Inferno at the weekend!