Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

Depending what system it is it'll continuously need topping up so will stop now and then, I guess it depends whether an engineer is off fixing Stealth or Swarm as to how quickly the thing get's topped up if it runs out.

There's a place round here that has a 'smoke machine' and they are always forgetting to top the tank up in the morning and my mate often get's a call during his lunch hour to go refill the thing,

Depending what system it is it'll continuously need topping up so will stop now and then, I guess it depends whether an engineer is off fixing Stealth or Swarm as to how quickly the thing get's topped up if it runs out.

There's a place round here that has a 'smoke machine' and they are always forgetting to top the tank up in the morning and my mate often get's a call during his lunch hour to go refill the thing,

It's just water so will be permanently plumbed in - here's the company that supplied the system: http://www.back-stage.com/gallery/480-2/ (in good company there, doing stuff for Disney and Universal)

And looking at their UK site they've done loads of stuff with Merlin

Thanks for the link it's a bit more than water mind you, I'm guessing the Inferno system (considering the ride's age) is a liquid nitrogen based one (especially since the fog is cold and tends to fall rather than the glyco/distilled water systems that are not cold and rise easily), but I could be wrong lol.

To be honest,

I doubt Thorpe theming NI's tunnel anytime soon. Thorpe will probably spend there budget on what there used to,

stupid IP ideas and gimmicks..

they will probably do it up when it is at the point of despair,

Colossus anyone? ;)

You mean, things that bring people into the park? What lunacy are they playing at...

• 1 month later...

Inferno was insane yesterday at nearly 10pm, I have never had such an intense ride on it, brilliant!

In the morning I don't really rate it highly, but it was very nearly on par with Nemesis at AT in terms of intensity yesterday evening.

Inferno was insane yesterday at nearly 10pm, I have never had such an intense ride on it, brilliant!

In the morning I don't really rate it highly, but it was very nearly on par with Nemesis at AT in terms of intensity yesterday evening.

Yeah I went on it about 8/9ish last night... And it's my favourite ride In the park, and would usually say the original nemesis is better too... But wow I'm not sure why or how it was running so well last night as it was my favourite ride on it ever!

Shame about the mist though as I didn't see it working all weekend :(

Agreed. 

Shame about IAC music still being played in the queue though, even though it wasn't even open. The station music was pretty good, but a shame it was being played so quietly.

Agree with everyone saying how awesome Inferno was running on Sunday night. It was flying! So fast.

Also hate the IAC jingle going off throughout the queue, luckily there wasn't much of a wait on Sunday. Could never hear the Fright Nights music/announcement in the station, compared to the Colossus one which is mega loud.

Inferno is such an under-rated ride, at night is when it truly comes alive. Love hearing comments like yours when it comes to a ride I've alway regarded rather well.  :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They've ruined the Inferno music even more. Still annoying I'm a Celebrity music in the queue. Then when the train is dispatched it plays a safety announcement over the original dispatch soundtrack. You volume is quiet so you can not hear either clearly but can we please just go back to the drama of bass pumping dispatch without any announcements over the top!

They've ruined the Inferno music even more. Still annoying I'm a Celebrity music in the queue. Then when the train is dispatched it plays a safety announcement over the original dispatch soundtrack. You volume is quiet so you can not hear either clearly but can we please just go back to the drama of bass pumping dispatch without any announcements over the top!

I miss the days of 2013 with the Dispatch music blasting out with the new station music, and the entrance music blasting out in the queue :(