Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

Oh gawd I cannot stand the IAC music - I like to be able to hear proper themed music on rides - it adds to the atmosphere of it all. I get particularly annoyed when you are in The Vampires station and all you can hear is the op talking over the PA - fair enough to make small announcements but when it is constant it gets on my wick.

Back to Inferno - any news on the mist or lack thereof?

Its a problem they have as the audio to the park is set into sections and when iac was added, the music for that and inferno were not separated and added to the system properly do the general area will mainly play iac. What makes it worse, is with all the new audio for detonator and x, you would assume someone from the management would bring up the issue and resolve it.

IAC music is so loud in the queue too, could hear it clearly from the top of Detonator (and I could hardly hear the countdown). Could do with changing it back to the old theme tune, went so well with the ride, especially the dispatch (loved hearing it when all the lights changed). And also giving IAC something other than a constant loop of that tune (it did have one last year from what I remember)!

I used to actually like the music from IAC - until they got it at TP - now I despise it with a passion! 

Well you won't be pleased to hear Derren Brown's ghost train is using the chucklevision theme

Oh that would be amazing....ly bad :lol: "To me Barry, to you"

Rode this three times on Sunday, front, middle, and second to last row. Didn't find it as thrilling as it was at the end of last season. Is it possible to not have as much zip around the track early on in the season maybe...

I find it gets better last year it was best around late September. I hope they haven't ruined it coz it was my favourite