Traditions At Thorpe Park

Ashley W

I feel that these forums could do with this topic, traditions (rituals) at Thorpe Park. So, do you have any?I have tons, so here are some:- I aways head for Detonator first (soon to be replaced with Saw), followed by Stealth then Nemesis Inferno (then I head up towards Colossus)- I 'attempt' bend the rubber restraints on Stealth- I always try to keep my feet on the lights when walking in the X:/ No Way Out inside queue- I always eat Burger King (nearby Stealth)- When riding Nemesis Inferno, I rest my feet on the back of the seats infront (mainly just exciting the station)- On Stealth, I never look straight, I always look to the side- I always seat on the end seat on Samurai

- When riding Nemesis Inferno, I rest my feet on the back of the seats infront- On Stealth, I never look straight, I always look to the sideI wouldn't be surprised to see you injuring yourself if you carry on doing these tbh.I used to have someI.e Only ever eating in the Amity KFC... But these old traditions have faded away since I've visited more. :/

Seems like my traditions are pretty unique then :P- A trip to the toilet because 9 / 10 times the train toilets are broken :P-Ride Zodiac or Rush first.-Never buy KFC or BK unless theres some alternative.-A premier hot dog meal with a massive coke from the Stealth diner, sit on the rocks opposite eating it, sing along to WWTP, finish off with the biggest burp you'll ever hear XD.-Listen to the 'twinkley bit' of the end of the day music :P-Go home.

Seems like my traditions are pretty unique then :P- A trip to the toilet because 9 / 10 times the train toilets are broken :P-Ride Zodiac or Rush first.-Never buy KFC or BK unless theres some alternative.-A premier hot dog meal with a massive coke from the Stealth diner, sit on the rocks opposite eating it, sing along to WWTP, finish off with the biggest burp you'll ever hear XD.-Listen to the 'twinkley bit' of the end of the day music :P-Go home.

Nice to see I'm not the only person who likes WWTPI do have to check out the Stealth Diner, always say I will, but end up back at KFC. I love american food. :P

I always normaly get the first ride on Inferno front row. The first 2 hours are always rushing about. I typically do Inferno 3 times then run to Samurai, Slammer, Colossus then Loggers before they get queues.Without a doubt, I will have a KFC and sit on the rocks next to those lovely Bose speakers blasting WWTP out next to Stealth :P (unless its closed, then I sit next to a power line speaker in Amity :P ).That it. I think.

- When riding Nemesis Inferno, I rest my feet on the back of the seats infront- On Stealth, I never look straight, I always look to the sideI wouldn't be surprised to see you injuring yourself if you carry on doing these tbh.

I don't see how that could happen. A few more of mine:- I sometimes try to touch my toes when riding Rush- I am always the first person to exit Vortex, as nearly everyone struggles lifting their restraints- I always end up getting a Strawberry Cheesecake BK Fusion at Burger King just into the evening and sit by Stealth for a little rest- I seem to 'automatically' cover the side of my head with my hands just after leaving the first corkscrew on Colossus because there is where my head bashes onto the restraint- My eyes seem to also 'automatically' on the bunny hop on Stealth (too much wind rush)- Majority of my visits last year (over half) I purchased the Ultimate Fastrack (even with friends) and I have easily rode Stealth at least 30 times each visit

Seems like my traditions are pretty unique then :P-Ride Zodiac or Rush first.

Out of all the times ive been with you we're never been on one of these two first, lol.Erm lets see...Mine are-Ride Stealth, if its openGo to the BBQ place- ever since I've started going with Martin anyway xDUsed to ride Quantum first all the time, now I'm not so botheredErm usually go on a watser ride in summerYeah thats all I can think ofI'm mroe of a go with the flow type person =]

Mine are -Always try and get the end seat on samuraiAlways go on the right side of slammer (as your queueing)Always eat in burger king (don't ask me why I just always seem to be in that area when I'm hungry :P )Always sit at the back of flying fish :P

Very similar to mine :P I also try to get to the back of the Flying Fish (when I decide to ride it anyway) and I think the ride seems much more better on Slammer on the right side.

- My eyes seem to also 'automatically' on the bunny hop on Stealth (too much wind rush)

Did you accidentally the verb?

- Majority of my visits last year (over half) I purchased the Ultimate Fastrack (even with friends) and I have easily rode Stealth at least 30 times each visit

I hate it when people whore fastrack, sure you payed for it and all. But still!And you can injure yourself doing that on Inferno! (Y)

- I always seat on the end seat on Samurai

I find that the most uncomfortable seat on the ride.
  • I never sit on the end seat on Samurai
  • I never eat in KFC
  • I always sit on the end on a row in Vortex - a habit I want to try and drop
  • I always have a seat on the ridght on Colossus
  • On Tidal Wave and Loggers, I always go at the back, or nearest to the back
  • I always try and ride Slammer twice, once on each end of set of seats
  • I always avoid the Banana boat
  • I always check Stealth's single rider queue no matter how long the main queue is.

I always head straight to Nemesis, shortly followed by Detonator. If during the summer holidays, I always eat at the Bush BBQ, any other time of the year I eat at KFC in Amity Cove. I always turn right in the queue for Slammer, when queueing for the separate sides. I always sit at the front of the log on Loggers Leap. I always look down when at the top of detonator. I always go and get donuts after Vortex, which will be followed by Tidal Wave. (Don't ask me why!).

Here are my traditions when I go to Thorpe ParkHead to Colossus first.Try and get the end seat on Samurai.Sit on the back row of Nemesis Inferno.Sit on either end of Quantum.Go and eat in the Amity KFC at about 3 I try and sit in the middle on Loggers.Ride Quantum 3 -4 times a day don't why we do but we do.Avoid going on Slammer.Always ride Samurai or Vortex last.

Did you accidentally the verb?

What?

I hate it when people whore fastrack, sure you payed for it and all. But still!

Thorpe Park is to blame then. I enjoy my day how I want to enjoy my day (reasonably of course), without trying to sound selfish.

And you can injure yourself doing that on Inferno! (Y)

I have done it plenty of times and I doubt anything would change if I did it again. It's just one of my habbits. Anyway, I intend to do just leaving the station anyway, it's kind of impossible for me to reach the back of the seats anywhere else on the ride (that's when it becomes to get dangerous).

What?Thorpe Park is to blame then. I enjoy my day how I want to enjoy my day (reasonably of course), without trying to sound selfish. I have done it plenty of times and I doubt anything would change if I did it again. It's just one of my habbits. Anyway, I intend to do just leaving the station anyway, it's kind of impossible for me to reach the back of the seats anywhere else on the ride (that's when it becomes to get dangerous).

Yeah you accidentally the verb I think!True true, just my opinion that it annoys me because it makes the normal queue longer... That's me though, it wasn't a comment aimed at you! Just fastrack in general really.I'm just saying... It is possible to injure yourself doing that...:PAnd I know Chris! :P