Traditions At Thorpe Park

Ashley W

I always make Rush the first ride of the day, then usually Colossus, back rowI always sit at the front on Loggers LeapI always never go on DetonatorI always sit near the back on InfernoI try to get an outside seat on SamuraiI always wave at Windsor Castle from the lift of Inferno, (yes, you can see it) :P Never eat anywhere else apart from KFC in Amity Cove.I never moan* when I go on X:// why is this ride still here*much

I hate it when people whore fastrack, sure you payed for it and all. But still!

Considering that in some cases people such as myself have paid £50 for the unlimited service. Your saying that I should not get my £50's worth when ive paid for it? :PThere's no need to *hate* people for it, they've paid for it, I think in your case its more of a sign of envy rather than hate.

Chris Denny is always on the front of loggers leap.

Not any more :P.Hmm lets see...- On Inferno I always sit at the end of a row.- I try to get the right hand sided seat on Stealth.- I always take pictures of Tommy :P.- I shout 'Fail' every time I see a ride break down.- My first ride is always usually either Rush or Nemesis Inferno.- I will do anything to avoid riding Stealth towards the back.- I only ride Colossus at the front.

Always get there for about 8 half 8 ish, so we can have a rest in the car.Head straight for Stealth(Last time I went)Eat KFC at about half 11, to 12 ish, if not, dont until about 2/3.Wet rides after lunch, usually following each other.Pictures in evening/late afternoon.Thats bout it really.

OMG them burps, he isn't kidding!main traditions:Minimeet up with James Sam and Beth every Thorpe BlastMinimeet up with James, Sam, Beth and IskanderMe and Iskander always have our Ribs at the BBQ with WKD ;]Give the games staff a lecture on how they rip me off.

On the rides which have like 4 seats to a row and stuff I haves to sit on the end cause of my claustrophobia >.< Its different with Rush and Samurai cause you aint got another row in front of you. My traditions:-Stalk James Hepburn-Say ''why did I come here'' at least once-Have some chavs say stuff to meThats it really.

Totally agree! Ofc it's great to go on particular rides without much queueing all day long, but still, that's actually so bad, £50!! :)

£50 for one day. Seriously, that ridiculous. Spend a further £15 or so, and you could buy an annual pass for Thorpe Park for the same price. Comparing it with that, ridiculous.

- Detonator terrifies me but I still ride it.- I will never queue over 30 minutes for Stealth.- I always eat at the Bush BBQ- I don't find Colossus rough at all.- My day always starts with Inferno, Colossus and Slammer.

always try to build myself up for the bigger rides later, tend to do rapids first then quantum, inferno...still haven't built myself up enough for stealth yet!! rush is always shut when I go and slammer looks so scary!!

Ahh! the long running tradition of tidal wave - to only ever go on when there isnt any que (and I mean NO que!) that means it is at it coldest (sad I know but some how fun!) P.S only just started posting after a year or so break (been busy in America but great to be back - next trip 16th first in 18months so nice and cold for the wave - if open!) however great to see the site looking as it is, and of course great to be posting again! :P

• 2 weeks later...