Stealth

Dan_Rush

Yep; I think they changed the way they the measured the time or something? Thorpe advertise their main coasters for two years now it would seem; the year it opens, and the year after. Hence why we had Stealth in 06, then the 'Stealth v1.1' in 2007 and Saw in 09, then the extra of Saw Alive in 10.Will be interesting to see if that happens with Swarm, and how it happens..

• 1 month later...

I'm sure U2 do :D In hindsight, I think The Edge was a tag bit corny as a ride name, but then again the themeing on Stealth is as good as corny nowadays. I think Stealth is a better name, but neither are particularly suited to the ride. Oh god... damn you winter months! You make me sound like such a pedant! :)

I dont think it was, thats what caused the problem with using the name.Although personally I like Stealth more over The Edge

I agree, I feel like Stealth can pass as a name for a race car driver (just about) like Rita; The Edge just stands like a typical ride name which tries to make it sound all big, bad and terrifying.

• 4 weeks later...

Posted ImageSome nice free advertising for the park!From bbc.co.uk

Not really as they don't even credit the picture to thorpe park, the sort of person that will look at that and go 'Thats stealth at thorpe park!!!!1' arent people they need to advertise to. Also if you clicked the link theres no pictures of stealth in the article itself, only other generic coaster pics.