Stealth

Dan_Rush

• 1 month later...

This ride is so fast. I like it very much indeed.I have to say that Stealth is such an attractive looking ride. It's a really impressive view. however this new SWARM ride is blocking the view of Stealth which angers me a little.Great ride.The launch really scared the hell outta me. I was really disapointed with Rita as it's exactly the same as RNRC, but Stealth really impressed me.I love Stealth xxx

Forgot to post this the other day, but I was distraught to see that there is no longer single rider on Stealth, please, there must be some sort of mistake???

Correct unfortunately!! Apparently the SRQ interfered too much with batching. They've converted it into a disabled rider queue. SRQ's are gone for good it seems!

As it stand's those with disabilities use the designated queueline, if you have a disability affecting your motor skills (walking for long periods of time) you continue using the lift. It was installed to prevent clogging up on the offload platform/bagroom area.

• 4 weeks later...