Stealth

Dan_Rush

Look who’s in the Resort today! Who remembers these guys from Britain’s Got Talent? Tune into Britain’s Got More Talent on Sunday to find out what they were up to.

10359167_10152414867470867_2050970804803

Swear they were recording for Britain' got more talent a couple of weeks ago?

They do the annual strip down on the third during the season. So if there's a problem with the second train they can't simply stick the third out as it's in pieces (we saw this Saturday, it can't just be put together in one day). Depends what the problem with this train is. If they're not waiting on a part they'll be working on it but even this can take time. It takes them 6 weeks just to strip down and do maintenance on one side of a Swarm train.

What's the point in having three if they are doing the annual strip down on the third in open season? They're shut for five minute months, do it then!

Unless it has gone the way of the vampire and train death canabalisation has begun?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

I've been under the impression that they rotate the trains and do some maintenance on the 3rd train whilst it's not in use.

It could be a case of the 2nd train simply died at the wrong time. Unfortunate.

I get the impression this is the case - the 3rd one is usually going together by the summer and ready to come onto the tracks to run where they will then take off another one to start their maintenance.

It will be on one train for the foreseeable future. Just a heads up, if you want to ride stealth head there first.

How do you know this? I'm sure they will try and get another train up and running as soon as possible seeing as it is one of the most popular rides on the park?