Stealth

Dan_Rush

You'd be surprised to know that reliability wise, this has been the best year to date for ride up-time.

I'm not surprised at all to be honest haha. On my visits this year I've seen very minimal breakdowns, the only rides that I've seen break down a lot this year is Rumba and Rush.

I'm not surprised at all to be honest haha. On my visits this year I've seen very minimal breakdowns, the only rides that I've seen break down a lot this year is Rumba and Rush.

I might be wrong though, but I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a day yet this season with full ride availability...?

Considering Slammer, Quantum, Detonator, Tidal Wave, and Stealth have all spent a day / days closed. I think the only exception was the day that Slammer returned and Quantum died for a bit, for all of about an hour.

You'd be surprised to know that reliability wise, this has been the best year to date for ride up-time.

Really?

Stealth closed more often than not, Samurai down on two separate occasions, Slammer, Quantum being closed a lot, Zodiac being closed a lot, Tidal Wave closed for a whole day (on one of the hottest days of the year!), also broken down for half a day on a different day, downtime on Rush, one arm operation on Rush, Dodgems closed, Tea Cups closed, breakdown on Rumba, Detonator closed, several breakdowns and evacuations from Storm Surge...

Not all in one day, obviously!

How bad have the other years been?  :o

I believe there has been a couple of days where all rides have been available, just after Quantum was fixed I think.

No offense intended, but on those aforementioned days following Quantum's shutdown was when Tidal Wave had a day off, Detonator had a day off and then Zodiac (which I'd forgotten about) took a few days out.

Really?

Stealth closed more often than not, Samurai down on two separate occasions, Slammer, Quantum being closed a lot, Zodiac being closed a lot, Tidal Wave closed for a whole day (on one of the hottest days of the year!), also broken down for half a day on a different day, downtime on Rush, one arm operation on Rush, Dodgems closed, Tea Cups closed, breakdown on Rumba, several breakdowns and evacuations from Storm Surge...

Not all in one day, obviously!

How bad have the other years been?  :o

I struggle to see how Stealth is closed more often than not when Sunday was its first full day of downtime of 2014. Storm Surge was behaving fine all year until last week. And Dodgems hasn't closed once... also like that you added in Tidal being closed for half of a day and 'breakdown on Rumba' as reasons why Thorpe are apparently having a bad 2014. 

Compared to 2007 when there were frequently 3-5 rides shut every day... yeah it's been not too bad. 

EDIT: Also it was two weeks between Quantum and Stealth not two days. Detonator, Zodiac and Tidal had one day out each. Not that it matters but heyhoo. 

EDIT: Also it was two weeks between Quantum and Stealth not two days. Detonator, Zodiac and Tidal had one day out each. Not that it matters but heyhoo. 

Zodiac had three days, I'm convinced. And Detonator's had two separate days in that period for definite, alongside infinite daily shutdowns. I expected you to be aware of the such Dan9 ;)

I struggle to see how Stealth is closed more often than not when Sunday was its first full day of downtime of 2014. Storm Surge was behaving fine all year until last week. And Dodgems hasn't closed once... also like that you added in Tidal being closed for half of a day and 'breakdown on Rumba' as reasons why Thorpe are apparently having a bad 2014.

Compared to 2007 when there were frequently 3-5 rides shut every day... yeah it's been not too bad.

I worded it wrong, I meant to say more than once.

As for the Dodgems, if they haven't closed then would you care to explain to me why we were turned away by staff saying "sorry, it's closed" whilst they were looking at the cars?