Stealth

Dan_Rush

The motor being stolen for a truck? :PI don't think there has been any testing going on at weekends that we can see, but they may well have been testing it over the weekdays in preperation for opening. It doesn't look too promising though, same for Slammer and Samurai. I do hope we aren't dissapointed though.

I read somewhere that the RCCGB have a trip planned to the park on 21st march, apparently the trip includes a ride take over on stealth. (what does ride take over mean?)Does this mean Thorpe are confident there is a chance it will be operational for the 21st?

There is a rumour that the truck carrying Stealths motor was stolen. Was said by a well-respected member on SP, but no one knows for sure really. Will just have to wait and see.

It didn't happen. I belief Stealth has a lot of issues at the moment, however at this point just relax and prepare for a pleasurable experience, there is no cause for concern.As for the Stealth ride take-over, I presume if it's not open you guys will just do it on something else.

I'd say theres either someone (or a group of people) having a blatant joke at Thorpe Park fans expense or just a case of Chinese Whispers. Lest we forget the news that Samurai being rethemed for 2009 came from a well respected member and nothing came of that.

As far as talk of Samurai, the Mondial thing was deffo on the cards, I'm unsure as to why it never happened. The re-theme was something they would have liked again, unsure why none of it happened!Fingers crossed for Stealth, see how it looks this weekend.