Stealth

Dan_Rush

I went on it today, and I don't know if people noticed this but Stealth, and many other rides seem much faster, I was really getting pulled up out of my seat on it, and I think it is much much faster and better :( anyone else feel this?

Yeah, I definately noticed that, stealth, Colossus & nemmie were definately faster, I'm positive. Especially on the first lift hill on both of them, it was quite painful going round the loops that fast on Nemmie. Were you there when that person threw up & they had to close it? Sorry went off topic. 8-)edit: Well obviously I can't say that they definately went faster because I don't know all the details, but I'm pretty sure, & it definately seemed/felt a lot faster.

And only a 5 minute front row queue :(But yeah it really was amazing today.

I got excited about that I was standing there like :(. Sitting in the front is soo fun (:. But when I looked at the restraints again I was thinking 'not very big restraints' but I guess if they were like the nemesis inferno ones it would hurt your shoulders. Am I right in thinking that?

Yeah ... Well I hope that the queue for stealth isnt too bad as I am not gonna wait 2 hours for it again! :P

In the morning it was a walk on. And it stayed like that for the first hour basically. From then on it was 30 minutes or so. Basically go to Stealth early.

In the morning it was a walk on. And it stayed like that for the first hour basically. From then on it was 30 minutes or so. Basically go to Stealth early.

Yeah well I dont know what to do first as I havent been on saw yet I'm not sure whether to go off and do that first and then go on stealth because I just want to get saw over and done with for the day :P

Yeah well I dont know what to do first as I havent been on saw yet I'm not sure whether to go off and do that first and then go on stealth because I just want to get saw over and done with for the day :P

To be honest, every time I've been SAW has had a constant queue time all day. So I would recommend going to Stealth first if there is no queue. But then again, I know how you feel, when I got to Thorpe Park for the first time this year I wanted to go straight to SAW and nothing would stop me! :P.

Stealth today didn't open until 1PM... and consequently when it did, the small number of people on park went straight for it, meaning the queue quickly rose to 60 mins, then peaked at 90 mins. We joined the queue at about 3pm - thinking we may as well queue, and as we did - it rolled back! Meaning they had to call an engineer etc... so we gave up!I've had my Stealth-age many times before... I think my record is 13 times in the morning on the first fright night of 2008, haha!

Stealth today didn't open until 1PM... and consequently when it did, the small number of people on park went straight for it, meaning the queue quickly rose to 60 mins, then peaked at 90 mins. We joined the queue at about 3pm - thinking we may as well queue, and as we did - it rolled back! Meaning they had to call an engineer etc... so we gave up!I've had my Stealth-age many times before... I think my record is 13 times in the morning on the first fright night of 2008, haha!

I think two rollbacks happened yesterday. One was at about 2ish when I was just about to get on at the front. Just missed out :P