Stealth

Dan_Rush

They have been doing alot of stuff with Yorkie recently, if you look on the back of the map, it says who they are associated with and Yorkie is on there, also in the shops around the park Yorkies are BOG OFF, so this could be sign of full sponsorship.

Why would people make it up...

Because its the beginning of April and was a possible April fool. But unfortunately I'm convinced/// :blink: URGH! Such a crap idea, "Are you man enough?" Just makes me cringe.Thing is right, wasn't Air sponsered by Cadbury Heroes? That didn't/doesn't have any sponsership anywhere on the ride or trains, does it? So,,, grrr :) *breathes again

Suppose, IMO sponsorships make the ride and theming look tacky.

I agree. Although, the only sponsership I did actually like was Ribena for Rumba Rapids. I think the idea of currents and the various parts of theming that were added did add to the ride experience. Also, it was suited very well to the Calypso theme in my opinion. Back on topic now :blink:.

You say its gone, but I still see original source plonked all around tidal wave.

The sponsership contract has officially ended, although there are still various clues around the ride that would suggest otherwise.If you look on the bridge railings, the Original Source sign has been removed, and the Original Source logo has been removed from the splash zone.

I'd need more pictures to believe that that Yorkie/Stealth banner isnt photoshopped

Go and ride Stealth then.Thorpe are probably trying to get everyone to ride Saw. In other words, as the old slogan went: Yorkie, it's not for girls. So Stealth isn't for girls (weak people), so go and ride Saw, e.g Thorpe's brand new rollercoaster that keeps on shutting down!

Go and ride Stealth then.Thorpe are probably trying to get everyone to ride Saw. In other words, as the old slogan went: Yorkie, it's not for girls. So Stealth isn't for girls (weak people), so go and ride Saw, e.g Thorpe's brand new rollercoaster that keeps on shutting down!

Are you implying that girls are weak?

The stickers on the back of the seats are a little tacky but by the end of the day most of them had been ripped off. On the positive side though the stickers are tiny and only visible if your actually in the seat. Thank god the car hasn't been repainted blue etc. A Yorkie Stealth would really suck