Stealth

Dan_Rush

I'm going to Thorpe Park on tuesday so I can ride Saw for the first time and I would obviousley love to go on Stealth. but in all the times I've been to thorpe park I have never been able to pluck up the courage to go on Stealth and I dont expect this time to be any different:(its great fun to watch though.it would be nice to ride it one day as it's the only ride in the country that scares me lol

I'm going to Thorpe Park on tuesday so I can ride Saw for the first time and I would obviousley love to go on Stealth. but in all the times I've been to thorpe park I have never been able to pluck up the courage to go on Stealth and I dont expect this time to be any different:(its great fun to watch though.it would be nice to ride it one day as it's the only ride in the country that scares me lol

I know that loads of people have and will probably say the same thing, but go for it!Trust me, it's a brilliant ride, and once you do it once, you'll want to do it over and over again. :PThere're far more "scary" rides at Thorpe than Stealth..

Just think , even if you don't like it ( you definatley will like it though :blink: ) It's over in what , 15 seconds? . And if you can do SAW which In my opinion is a much more intimidating/ scary ride then Stealth should be easy peasy lemon squeezy :P ( do all the cool kids still say that :P??? )

Just think , even if you don't like it ( you definatley will like it though :blink: ) It's over in what , 15 seconds? . And if you can do SAW which In my opinion is a much more intimidating/ scary ride then Stealth should be easy peasy lemon squeezy :P ( do all the cool kids still say that :P??? )

I must admit, without a doubt, Stealth is a very intimidating ride. But such a great one, which offers such a unique experience from anything else in the park.

Just find something else to worry about non thorpe park related, and if you worry enough about that thing Stealth will seem like a small worry in comparison to the big worry you have.Or if theres absoloutely nothing you can worry about join the queue line and think to yourself that you can bottle out when you get to the ride if you really want, then hopefull when you get to the ride you won't want to bottle out...