Stealth

Dan_Rush

I think she got there at 11 :P and went home at 5 :P:D , as you can see shes not a fan like me. she said she really enjoyed it though :P only getting 3 rides would p*** me off. edit:she doesnt own a pass

If she was there between 11am and 5pm and only got on 3 rides, then GS should have been her next stop.That is taking the pi**! :P

If she was there between 11am and 5pm and only got on 3 rides, then GS should have been her next stop.That is taking the pi**! :P

Hardly... the thing with most of the "not-we" is that they just go to the biggest rides and queue however long it takes (look at how this year, Saw and Colossus are packed early whilst Inferno and Stealth are empty for the first hour or so). This may be despite other rides having no queues at all.

But I guess its not Thorpe Parks fault that she only got on 3 rides

Well whose fault is it then, it's hardly the visitors fault, is it?!

(look at how this year, Saw and Colossus are packed early whilst Inferno and Stealth are empty for the first hour or so).

I cannot believe how busy I've seen Colossus' queue this year, it's like :P and then you think " :P , look at that queue."

I believe it's being called a 'fault' as it was mentioned THE friend should go to guest services after riding a small amount of rides during her day.However, THE friend decided to queue for the biggest rides first, along with most of the guests therefore, ensuring her low ride count thus, calling it her 'fault'.Glad she had a great time anyway. For some, it's not always about the rides.SO, An Intamin accelerator coaster. 205 feet....discuss here...

How?! This is not making sense!

OK, I've just read the last few posts and this is how I understand it. * Jake.C's cousin went to THORPE PARK* They only got on 3 rides* They enjoyed themselves because they only really wanted to get on SAW & Stealth and they spent a lot of the day on Neptune's Beach and watching the Sun SCREAM shows. :P

stealth is great, probable my favourite coaster for a really high adrenaline rush. Anyway, can we get back on topic, you know talking about stealth not someone who only got on 3 rides! If you want to talk about stuff like that exchange MSN details and talk about it on there! Its faster and people like me don't have to scroll through pages of post's just to get the odd opinion of Stealth! Anyway, RANT OVER!!!, I feel better now!

sorry for double posting, but considering that what I'm writing is in topic, I guess it doesn't matter! (JOKING)I have a more than decent Stealth recreation HEREI hope you lot get round to seeing it! Oh and because this is a thorpe park website, if your interested in stealth I'm guessing you may like to see Nemesis Inferno and Colossus Recreations aswell. they are obviously on my channel!

• 4 weeks later...