Stealth

Dan_Rush

Yea, I noted this in it's first season, but probably not on this forum haha. No one really gave a crap... I don't either really, it doesn't add to any effect or theming, I just preffered the blend before the re-paint, purely because it was a nicer blend. But ideally, a **** is not given.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoy Stealth and it is my joint favourite ride in the park with Colossus. Every time I come of it I always think WOW! I think that it was a great addition to the park overall.I was wondering if anyone could explain to me exactly how the launch works. I know that catch car hooks onto the train and pulls it along but what happens with the hydrogen (?) fuel tanks and the accumulators.Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anybody else think that Stealth would be so much better with Lap bars instead of the full restraints. I don't know if this has been discussed before because I haven't been on here in ages so sorry if iv'e just brought it back up again.

I dont think that stealth should have lap bars to be honest... I prefer them how they are cos they just give it a better feel to the seats rather than just a lap bar, Also they are more comfortable and look nicer :)