Stealth

Dan_Rush

TP.Dude - here's a hint, watch what you put on here, spec if you work at the park as the lovely girls in HR do look at this forum all the time and take note of things to change etc

so we have our operator and attendants for Stealth coming in tomorrow

oh really ?, coz I know they don't have operator's and attendants just for stealth

Stealth opened today at around 4:30pm. Poor kid who was first on had to deal with hailstones. Luckily I was on 2nd :P

2 rollbacks in the space of 10 minutes today :P We didnt get on the ride as it shutdown and we were evacuated out of the queueline unfortunatly. Got some exit passes though :P

2 rollbacks in the space of 10 minutes today :P We didnt get on the ride as it shutdown and we were evacuated out of the queueline unfortunatly. Got some exit passes though :P

I saw one of those rollbacks. When we were walking back from Stealth, I looked round and saw it starting to rollback slowly. I was like ahhh damn it, wish that was me. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Went on stealth yesterday front seats.. I must say.. it is well worth the extra wait !I was kind of nervous due to what had happened on Xcelerator on that video, but I convinced myself that can't happen on stealth and actually managed to put my hands up for the launch for my first time ;):)

If you start thinking what happened on a ride could happen on your ride, then you won't do anything. You don't get in a car thinking about all the car crashes that happen every hour of every day so don't let it bother you.I've seen things at Chessington that have downright frightened me, but I sitll go on the rides as they are safe.

• 3 weeks later...