Stealth

Dan_Rush

Tidal Waves scaffolding isn't near enough to Stealth for it to require closure. As far as I know, Stealth has been recieving work in the overused word building? I don't know if its been testing or anything lately however.Edit: Why the bloody hell does it keep saying 'overused word' when I type in W I n c h :P

:P I KNOW WHY IT DOES THAT!I think...The word "overused word" because yes it is overused much to some people's annoyance, along with "overused word". Also the overused wordk emoticon comes up as overusedwordk.gif aka overused wordk.gif.LOL well after adding that post I can see I'm right :PThe overused words being "w I n" and "f a I l".

ok you have lost me! :P

Basically the words "w-I-n" and "f-a-I-l" are so overused by some members, that now whenever they are typed, they are replaced by "overused word". So if someone typed the word "w-I-n-c-h" it would say "overused wordch". Just like the w-I-n-k emoticon shows up as "overused wordk.gif" Or if I said "Stealth had a lap bar f-a-I-l-u-r-e it would say "overused wordure" :PBut when I typed my last post I typed those words hence why there was so much "overused word" in that post. So what it should have said was:"The word "w-I-n" because yes it is overused much to some people's annoyance, along with "f-a-I-l". Also the w-I-n-k emoticon comes up as overusedwordk.gif aka w-I-n-k.gif."Hope that makes sense now! :P

I'm just curious. If Rita can get a whole bundle of TLC then so can Stealth. It has been worked on for months now.

Well if Rita is getting a bundle of TLC it's because it needs it. No one knows for sure about what's been happening with Stealth over the closed season, but it won't get 'a bundle of TLC' just because Rita is. It will get all the maintenence it needs.

It's called being a fanboy! :)

Well I was only referring to knowing whether the cables were new or not. I understand why people should be happy to know that Stealth now has its cables back in, but I just don't think it matters to know if they are new or not. They'd still be doing the same job. I'm just happy to know it has any cables back in at all, regardless of if they are new.