Dan_Rush

Stealth

Besides it being impossible, there’d be absolutely no benefit to running more than two. Offload often takes longer to clear than the load station, delaying dispatches. This would be the exact same on three trains, just with an extra train stacked behind the offload platform. 

I believe one is loading and launched, the second is unloading then loading, and the third is swapped off for maintenance to always keep two running.

If you want a good example of when more trains isn’t always better, look at Dragon’s Fury at Chessie or as I like to call it “Stacker: the ride”.

I misread that as pants. My apologies.

TTD in Cedar Point can run five trains at once, however that would never work on Stealth, as they would need to create a bigger station and launch area to accommodate for all of that. Even then, it would probably only still be able to run 3/4 trains at a time anyway.

Still better capacity than Red Force though.

Stealths third train is for maintenance, due to the intense complexity of the ride, its impractical to overhaul/check/maintain the track, launch system, electronics and 2 trains.  so to ease the burden on the staff the third train is overhauled during the open season in slow time, this means they only need to do one train in closed season as well as the rest of the ride.