Dan_Rush

Stealth

2 hours ago, JoshC. said:

Arguably better to give them a dedicated day at the start of the year after they've had a chance to iron out a couple of teething issues and be closed for a random midweek day than give them a dedicated day on their first operating day when things will inevitably go wrong and be open for a random midweek day (when few MAP holders will visit).

Depends how its been sold to said purchaser, if its a heavily discounted rate per head vs mid season for effectively a preview/Beta day

Could anyone perhaps shed some light on why they were letting the same two people re-ride Stealth from the exit again and again filling empty seats?  It seemed to be running as a single rider queue but only for the same two people, nobody else was using it and I didn't think they would use what is essentially the staff gate to allow riders on.

If they are genuinely using it as a single rider queue then brilliant, but it seems odd to me that it was only being used repeatedly by two people, and not very functional in terms of the location - you would essentially have to walk up the exit and hang around in the offload/baggage reclaim area, as there was nowhere specific set up to queue.

I'm all for re-rides but at this point the ride had a 20/30 minute queue, so it wasn't a case of allowing anyone who asked back through to fill otherwise empty trains.

On 3/23/2019 at 10:01 PM, Coaster said:

Could anyone perhaps shed some light on why they were letting the same two people re-ride Stealth from the exit again and again filling empty seats?  It seemed to be running as a single rider queue but only for the same two people, nobody else was using it and I didn't think they would use what is essentially the staff gate to allow riders on.

If they are genuinely using it as a single rider queue then brilliant, but it seems odd to me that it was only being used repeatedly by two people, and not very functional in terms of the location - you would essentially have to walk up the exit and hang around in the offload/baggage reclaim area, as there was nowhere specific set up to queue.

I'm all for re-rides but at this point the ride had a 20/30 minute queue, so it wasn't a case of allowing anyone who asked back through to fill otherwise empty trains.

Pretty sure they would've been VIP passholders. I've seen them doing it before. They sort of sit there and make their own SR queue.

Bit of a mickey-take really, given they already get unlimited fastrack, guess that's not enough for some people. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, HermanTheGerman said:

Pretty sure they would've been VIP passholders. I've seen them doing it before. They sort of sit there and make their own SR queue.

Bit of a mickey-take really, given they already get unlimited fastrack, guess that's not enough for some people. :rolleyes:

Buying VIP on the day would  get you exit entry treatment but that annual pass version won’t unless there is specific instruction from management (front row, special event etc)

Considering the event was also staff day it could of been a manager or management friends family or even ride host friends family.