Coupons/Tickets

bubbly

• 7 months later...

I have a 2 for 1 ticket on my Persil washing detergent.Also I was talking to my mum on the phone this morning that I was planning to go, and she told me that Kelloggs Cereal are doing an offer too :P

Wicked thanks :D willGet some for mates because I'm treating myself to annual pass.

I live in Berkshire, so about a 20 min drive. It's well worth it tbh :P

Ah awesome, I have to go by train at the moment (can't afford a car) only takes about half an hour.Moving over summer though and will be closer then. Hoping I can tie in getting an AP with the opening of the new coaster, so it is still valid then!

Ah awesome, I have to go by train at the moment (can't afford a car) only takes about half an hour.Moving over summer though and will be closer then. Hoping I can tie in getting an AP with the opening of the new coaster, so it is still valid then!

Sawbeatsthirteen and you are lucky :P I have a painfull 2hr drive I'f roads are clear , usally not and I leave at 5.30 am to get there early and always hit traffic at M25 junctions :D But at least I get chance for a quick snooze in the car when I'm there

Sawbeatsthirteen and you are lucky :P I have a painfull 2hr drive I'f roads are clear , usally not and I leave at 5.30 am to get there early and always hit traffic at M25 junctions :D But at least I get chance for a quick snooze in the car when I'm there

Ooh, that sounds painful. I'd hate to have to travel for that long! lol. If I was in a particularly energetic mood, it would take about an hour to ride there on my bike :L

Ooh, that sounds painful. I'd hate to have to travel for that long! lol. If I was in a particularly energetic mood, it would take about an hour to ride there on my bike :L

Yep very depressing drive but my music keeps me happy :P and also watching DVDs on the route in traffic .

• 1 month later...

Just thought I would let people know tescos supermarket is giving out 2for 1 tickets to Thorpe park with Shopping :P

Not anymore :D they stopped yesterday...I work for Tesco and we literally have boxes left over. So many that will be wasted...luckily, I have a few at home ;)