Coupons/Tickets

bubbly

Does anyone know if there's any special offers on annual passes at the minute I seen one last year offering marlin passes for £90 each

I was wondering if they are doing that offer when you go on ap day without an ap and if you buy one you get it cheaper? If someone could help me please?Thanks ;)

Does anyone know if there's any special offers on annual passes at the minute I seen one last year offering marlin passes for £90 each

I've not seen any, I think they do these deals at the end of the season when interest will be dropping off as the parks close.

I was wondering if they are doing that offer when you go on ap day without an ap and if you buy one you get it cheaper? If someone could help me please?Thanks ;)

As ap day was months ago, and there is not anther one until next year, I really don't know what you are asking?

No offers on with Annual passes ;) I hunted high and low because I purchased 10 premium passes , I contacted merlin and they couldn't so was expensive about £170 each ;) I've only used mine once this year too

I know we tried buying it at thorpe came out too much money and the people at the till were faffing around "offering" us stuff AKA - making us spend more money than we needed to, then thorpe closed :rolleyes:

Incase no ones noticed - two free Thorpe tickets with The Sun this week, token collect starts today.That's actual free tickets, not buy one get one free tickets. Not bad.I presume it will be done with date bands like Atons one, with a specific date of entry allocated rather than open dated tickets. It doesn't actually say in the paper.

Incase no ones noticed - two free Thorpe tickets with The Sun this week, token collect starts today.That's actual free tickets, not buy one get one free tickets. Not bad.I presume it will be done with date bands like Atons one, with a specific date of entry allocated rather than open dated tickets. It doesn't actually say in the paper.

did this last year is exactly same as alton one done that too its an awesome thing hope they carry on doing it for years to come

Did anyone get the offer in The Sun newspaper? You had to collect seven tokens printed in each day, I sent it off quick smart last week and got my tickets today, 2 for free, no catch (apart from buying the paper) although they give you a set day, mine is September 30th, can't wait !

I saw the advert for that, gutted I missed out. Not to dampen your mood about it or anything but wont it be quite busy if alot of people have got the same date as you?

Might well be, but as I've already been this season when there was no one there I dont mind too much, especially as I'm not paying :closedeyes:

Did anyone get the offer in The Sun newspaper? You had to collect seven tokens printed in each day, I sent it off quick smart last week and got my tickets today, 2 for free, no catch (apart from buying the paper) although they give you a set day, mine is September 30th, can't wait !

That sounded a good deal , my friends use 2for 1 tickets , that was a great deal with the sun , the day selection is a great idea too , I hope it isn't going to be overly busy :closedeyes:

Might well be, but as I've already been this season when there was no one there I dont mind too much, especially as I'm not paying :closedeyes:

The dates allocated are evenly spread from now till the end of the season, so shouldn't be especially busy.Not recieved mine yet. :P

Received my sun tickets today - 04/11/11.Woop!!!Am I right in thinking this date is event no mans land? Fright ends 31st, and I thought blast is 5th & 6th only? Blast dates are not confirmed on the website yet, but the park is open until 20.00hrs on the 4th (same as 5th & 6th) which seems a bit odd for a standard weekday in the off season with nothing going on. Do we 100% know blast dates?

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Adult admission is now a Whopping £43.20! £42 last time I looked. But still loads of coupons about, Sun tickets and the £20 offer they've been doing the last few weeks to keep it much cheaper and more affordable.

Expect to see it at £45 soon. Alton Towers whacked it up to this price in the last couple of weeks and TP normally follows suit.

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know if there will be any 2 for 1 vouchers around for the 2013 season? This is because I am going with friends and the entry is going up and they will not want to pay £50 each! It would really help if you could tell me because that would mean they could get in for £25 :)

Many thanks, if you have an idea of who will be giving them out please tell me,

Last year I remember krave and frijj giving them out,

Thanks guys :)

I dunno where you got the £50 price from! Prices haven't even been released for the 2013 season yet..I think.

2 for 1s are likely to start coming closer to the time when the park opens. There will no doubt be some around, but where from, who knows at this stage. Look out for offers in The Sun and WH Smith as well, as they tend to do them regularly. A case of just wait and see at this stage I'm afraid. :)

I dunno where you got the £50 price from! Prices haven't even been released for the 2013 season yet..I think.

2 for 1s are likely to start coming closer to the time when the park opens. There will no doubt be some around, but where from, who knows at this stage. Look out for offers in The Sun and WH Smith as well, as they tend to do them regularly. A case of just wait and see at this stage I'm afraid. :)

Will have to keep my eyes open then ;)

I'm sure the prices will go up to £50 as they are already at £43 and thorpe's prices go up every year!

I just hope some 2 for 1s are released as I'm sure people can't actually afford to pay full price(like my friends) especially when you have to queue for ages! £25 is more reasonable...

On a year when they've added nothing? They'll do what they do every year, and increase it by a quid.

Yes, a quid.

Thorpe won't be as expensive as towers just yet. One day it might overtake it, then we can laugh at how ridiculously overpriced the place is compared to others in the merlin portfolio.

You have to admit thorpe park is still really expensive at £43.50 per person- I know most people will get an online/group discount or 2 for 1 voucher but genuinely anyone who walks up without a voucher is being ripped off especially on a peak day- open 10am-6pm and then you queue for over an hour for each ride!

Also you have to pay £4 for car parking , this is being in increased to £6 but I think it's reasonable because if you stayed for a full day in a normal car park you are paying £8.

If you wanna have a decent trip out of thorpe with 2 for 1 on a packed day you have to;

Pay £22 for entry

£4/£6 for car parking

£70(per person) ultimate fastrack

Total cost: almost £100 per person.

I am not saying you have to buy fastrack but you kind of need to if you want a good day out on a peak day, I am going on a peak day towards the beginning of the season and its gonna be packed- a few fastracks needed there, probably get a swarm, saw and accelerator (samurai, vortex, rush, stealth) however I do not know how thorpe's fastrack is working this year as they have removed their fastrack off the website, maybe they are not doing one shots like they used to and only packages(following altons lead) who knows?

Just a quick thing about fastrack, I would love thorpe to get a fastrack system like Disneyland Paris but you can also get ultimate fastrack to be straight on- I don't know how this would work out though at thorpe because everyone would be using the free fastrack- best for thorpe to stick to their fastrack method but not oversell it!