Coupons/Tickets

bubbly

Last year I managed to get some coupons for 2 for 1 entry or half price entry. Does anyone know where I can get some of these again? I found some but they are only for Thrill Chill.Thanks!!

They usually have some great deals online, such as from Lastminute.com or Buyagift.com for example. I have looked, but can't find any for the main season for 2009. I expect that various companies will begin issuing discounts and offers once the main season has started from the 14th March 2009. I will continue to look though, and let you know if I find anything :).

Hey I saw an offer on www.attractiontix.co.uk, Where you can buy a ticket for thrill chill and get an extra day free before the 30th June (Excluding some days). But I am going on the 15th and it is valid on that day.Dont quote me on it though you would have to check the terms and conditions :)(Sorry if this has already been mentioned)

Look on attractiontix.com. The offer as mentioned above still stands. As it looks from the description, you can purchase 2 days for the price of 1 for £15 per adult, if you use the second ticket before the end of June 2009. When booking, you have to enter the first date you are planning to visit, and upon arrival, you can pick up the tickets for that day, and consequently the tickets for the following day before June. It works out effectivly £7.50 per day - the cheapest I've ever seen. :).The first ticket must be used on a weekend in march, either the 28th february, 1st, or the 7th and 8th march. Unfortunately you have to go to the first day (I.e.: you cannot just go for the second day), to collect the tickets for the second day as well.

What I'd recommend really, is if you are planning on visiting more than 2 times this season, you can get a Thorpe Park Annual Pass for £68 which is actually cheaper than paying for 1 day twice.£68 may sound much but seriously, you only have to visit 2+ times to begin saving money. Not to mention all the benefits you get with it.

• 1 year later...

Dunno if it's any use to anyone who collects clubcard points at Tesco but £10 of clubcard vouchers gets you an adult ticket for 1 day, which is a pretty good deal :rolleyes:Don't forgot thorpepark.com/sawaliveoffer as you can also get £15 off entry, and as I work in Tesco, I know that the 2 4 1 vouchers are beginning again soon :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...