Thorpe Park Merchandise

TimR

All I can say is all of Merlin parks Merchandise is rather naf compared to Disney where they sell you anything from ride photos to Ball balls and snow globes and I feel thorpe etc need to introduce more than just the standard T-shirts and pens!

Thorpe sell ride photos and snow globes :unsure:

The blood in my SAW syringe pen has randomly disappeared, no joke. Not leaked anywhere. It's been in the same box of pens since I got it and there is nothing in there, and nothing in the desk tidy that I put it in recently. :unsure:Did it just evaporate? LOL.The pen still works, but it has no blood and looks crap now :unsure: Has this happened to anyone? (Yes it is just a pen and I can buy a new one if I'm that desperate, but I'm just confused!)

Yeah it's happened to me. I noticed over time that the amount of 'blood' was decreasing but I wasn't sure. I wake up one day and the pen is empty.

But Thorpe isn't open at Xmas, why would you buy christmas decorations?

Disney has an all year christmas shop and shops like that always do well! Its one of the only shops in disney as well as the glass place where I see it packed! Thats what thorpe need more than just pens pencils and whats the deal with selling divds and t shirts that have nothing to do with thorpe park!?

Disney has an all year christmas shop and shops like that always do well! Its one of the only shops in disney as well as the glass place where I see it packed! Thats what thorpe need more than just pens pencils and whats the deal with selling divds and t shirts that have nothing to do with thorpe park!?

Well the only DVD's I've seen are the Saw ones, so presumably that's part of the whole thaang with Lionsgate. Thorpe do pretty cool merchandise if I'm honest, maybe you should take a better look around the megastore :unsure:

• 7 months later...

Still, prefer the air ones. Assume the position :)I think what should be to note - is that they're actually advertising that they've got them on sale. Whereas you have to look very clearly for the towers equivalents!

Not really, when I was at towers they were the first thing I saw when I went to the till. Right at the front of the counter they were

• 2 weeks later...

Everywhere sales Condoms nowadays, even hotels :( Encouraging people to use their hotels for dirty sex get aways... Well least means no ingredients go on the bed sheets :P

I think it's good that everywhere open about sex and that condoms are easy to get , because some people are afraid to ask in chemists and get embarest when the opersite sex is serving behind counter . I seen some great saw needle pens that looked pritty wicked before when I went , will get one next time IGo . Also along with the saw video of the hill climb funny to see gf face .

• 4 weeks later...