Thorpe Park Merchandise

TimR

• 2 weeks later...
On 11 April 2017 at 1:18 AM, Rhysn1105 said:

Hi there new here when the swarm first opened I bought a zippo style petrol lighter recently lost it wondered if anyone has one I can buy 

I got one of these in 2013 (if you mean the silver ones) - I'll have a rummage about for it but - I "think" they might still sell them - not 100% certain if I saw them this year or last though 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thorpe have released EIGHT new pin badges this weekend...

18921909_10155196346680867_2004496551232

I don't think the photo does justice to some of them (the Stealth one in particular looks a lot nicer in person!  Also, the X one is lenticular, which is pretty awesome.

They're priced at £3 per pin (as standard with all pins), or a 'Starter Pack' featuring the TP logo, Swarm, Tidal and Stealth pins plus the lanyard in the photo for £12.  

As ever, Merlin showing that they know how the make merch..

1 hour ago, Timber Creek said:

If you look carefully, the shark logo on the pin actually says Shark. Meaning it says Thorpe Shark Hotrl.

They sure look decent thought. Might have to get a few.

So it does. Didnt notice the "shark" in the logo because of the light, thought it was just meant to look like the actual Shark.

Just the Thorpe Sharks standard logo isnt it?

thorpeshark.jpg

Always quite liked Shark's brand tbf - some nice touches within it!

Got some pins on Sunday - I was shocked to see how bare the shelves were by the end of the day - good to see these things selling well! 

• 2 months later...

no offence, but those dolls are just..... awful.

Such disregard for the actual themes of the rides; they also look terribly cheap. Towers have similar ones for several coasters too.

I hate the little plastic voodoo dolls that thorpe sell as well because they're so terribly designed. If you're going to create 'mascots' for rides, at least put thought into the theme and story of the ride (if there are any) when designing them. 

On 29/08/2017 at 5:01 PM, Whatever said:

no offence, but those dolls are just..... awful.

Such disregard for the actual themes of the rides; they also look terribly cheap. Towers have similar ones for several coasters too.

I hate the little plastic voodoo dolls that thorpe sell as well because they're so terribly designed. If you're going to create 'mascots' for rides, at least put thought into the theme and story of the ride (if there are any) when designing them. 

Well, I Honestly Find The Dolls OK.(NOT THE PENCIL TOPPERS THOSE LOOK AWFUL) It's Just On Some Of Them, The Paint Is Awful, And The Plushies Do Look Slightly Cheap, But To Me They Look Better Than... These Things.

shopinferno-1.jpg

On 29/08/2017 at 8:35 PM, Han30 said:

I like some of the Bears - the Th13teen one is nice (not properly looked at Thorpes though that inferno one looks pretty cool - the Nemesis one at Towers looks....wrong - it might just be me and my mind but does anyone thing it looks....odd

image.jpeg.6900cc547842935c72fcac0c877c9974.jpeg

I Think It's Just The Extra Eye That Makes Him Look Wrong xD