Thorpe Park Merchandise

TimR

Most of the merchandise is cheap quality and over-priced. I've only ever bought a Stealth mug and the Thorpe Park mug.

I like my Nemesis Inferno mug, it's one of the old ones though, which says red hot inside. A coffee in that each morning wakes me up no worries :)

I have the Twisted Freak one - sums me up!I would buy a mousemat, but it's got the old logo on it and is smaller than the average mouse mat. And you can tell they don't sell many air fresheners, there's always loads of them! Has anyone seen those little LCD keyrings with the logo on? They're quite cool, but again, a no-no.The best thing I ever bought from Thorpe Park was some furry dice in the Nemesis shop several years back. They are black and have my name on them. I have them hanging in my car and have no intention of ditching them! I was gonna get some with my name on and some with my girlfriend's, and chop them up so that both our names are on one pair, thus making 2 pairs of these! But unfortunately they don't sell any with her name on.

• 3 weeks later...

What do they look like lol, I want one!I always buy a load of stuff whenever I go to Thorpe, I'm a money waster.The best thing I bought was probably a Thorpe Park cup that has some long straw wrapped around it.It's quite nifty ;)By the way guys, if the SAW medals said 'I won', it wouldn't really make sense cos the point of the ride is that you've failed, hence why Jigsaw says 'game over'.Still, they'd be cool.

I know they're not actually merchandise, but I am a great fan of the "Unlimited Re-fills for £4.99" cup deal. I always get it and share between 2 people, which saves so much money! We usually re-fill it around 8 times in a day ;). Plus the cup is a nice memory to keep.

I know they're not actually merchandise, but I am a great fan of the "Unlimited Re-fills for £4.99" cup deal. I always get it and share between 2 people, which saves so much money! We usually re-fill it around 8 times in a day ;). Plus the cup is a nice memory to keep.

Always wonderd can AP holders get discount on those cups?

I think most, if not all of the merchandise sold at theme parks, not just thorpe park, is overpriced for what it is. Granted, it's mostly for people who maybe go once a year and want something to remember their day, but for us, who go quite regularly - I don't really see the point in spending £5+ on a mug, although, having said that, I don't actually have many decent mugs!

I think most, if not all of the merchandise sold at theme parks, not just thorpe park, is overpriced for what it is. Granted, it's mostly for people who maybe go once a year and want something to remember their day, but for us, who go quite regularly - I don't really see the point in spending £5+ on a mug, although, having said that, I don't actually have many decent mugs!

I can totally see your point. Everything is over-priced, but hey. What can we do?

I'd agree with you that it is overpriced. However with the use of an annual pass, you're paying the price it should be anyway. I happen to think the Merlin merchandise is really good, my nemesis mug is still going strong!

From Thorpe I've got a Stealth, Tidal Wave, Saw, Nemesis and Twisted Freak mugs, and numerous fridge magnets. I've also got mugs from other parks, along with tonnes of fridge magnets.I also really like the Saw syringe pens, I meant to get one last weekend but completely forgot. ;)