Thorpe Park Merchandise

TimR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Mugs are one of the most popular items! The 3 for 2 offer is still running, and has been for a fair few seasons now. Ha. :angry:

I bought mine mid-season last year, it was only me buying anything so I just got the one, but my friends outside would have got a mug each if they'd have known!Fantastic mug though, not only does it hold a lot of great memories, but it is actually really nice to drink out of!

I bought mine mid-season last year, it was only me buying anything so I just got the one, but my friends outside would have got a mug each if they'd have known!Fantastic mug though, not only does it hold a lot of great memories, but it is actually really nice to drink out of!

The Mugs are excellent, I have a Beanoland one, its heavy, but I love drinking out of it! :angry:As for your friend's not knowing about the offer, you should have come back into the shop and asked us to refund you and re - process the transaction with the offer! Posted Image

• 7 months later...

The blood in my SAW syringe pen has randomly disappeared, no joke. Not leaked anywhere. It's been in the same box of pens since I got it and there is nothing in there, and nothing in the desk tidy that I put it in recently. :unsure:Did it just evaporate? LOL.The pen still works, but it has no blood and looks crap now :unsure: Has this happened to anyone? (Yes it is just a pen and I can buy a new one if I'm that desperate, but I'm just confused!)