Roller Coaster Tycoon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know where I can get a thorpe park recreation, it would be most appreciated

Iv'e Got A Thorpe Park RCT2 Recreation: Don't Click Here

Am I the only one who has SteelWorx on RCT3? Ah, the world of custom supports.

Where Do You Get These RCT3 items and stuff From and More Importantly Where Do you Save Them as I have some objects but have no idea of where to install them.Later Note : I've Found Where To Save Them Now Edited by coastermitch

• 1 month later...

Yah I have a Stealth recreation and an unfinished Colossus one although that is very near completion.Stealth on-ride viewFor anyone who wants to take Stealth from behindAll I really need to do on Colossus is fences and greenery and then its done.One end of ColossusT'other end!Colossus Ride overviewA nice view of the final turnaround from what would be Rush

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Since I got RCT3 2 months ago I have not stopped trying to recreate a lot of park rides. First I did Transylvania with Vampire and Bubbleworks at Chessington. Then I did Stealth and soon added in Tidal Wave. However, my best and favourite one is X Sector at Alton Towers, complete with Oblivion, Submission and Enterprise. I did one version and then one evening I was playing with land shaping. So I did another and dug a massive hole for Oblivion. I built Oblivion, paved over the top to cover the hole, and then did the rest of X Sector. I soon realised my X Sector was way too big so reduced not only the length of Oblivion but better-positioned Enterprise and Submission.When you look at the Bubbleworks, it looks nothing like Bubbleworks because there is no building, no theme - just the route of the ride, complete with queue lines. It's all outside. Vampire I still could improve on, unfortunately I have f**ked up because the drop round the corner into Transylvania is totally in the wrong place compared to reality.OK, so mine aren't the best, but I'm still happy with them. I've never used RCT 1 or 2. But I'm sure I'll improve. My next challenge is to do Forbidden Kingdom at Alton Towers, with Nemesis and Air.Soon I will post some pictures of my work. And I will show you my best and worst X Sector.

• 8 months later...