Roller Coaster Tycoon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I've now added Wild and Soaked to my RCT3. I did have a job getting the game going after installation, but after inserting each disc and loading the game, and then inserting the main disc and loading the game, it did work.The extended coaster is there, and I've attempted a Saw recreation. I've managed to get a tower and half-loop done, but I can't seem to figure out how to get a chain lift hill vertically, as the option seems to be faded. It works on a 45 degree hill but that's no good for Saw.Can anyone help?

I could never find the vertical lift hill on the extended coaster.

you start a chain lift going straightuntill the 45 degree angle but then you release the chain lift and launch the train up the lift hil and for a good looking saw add a chain lift right at the top to take it over the top,the you go into the drop.but how do you get a more than vertical drop on RCT3???

you start a chain lift going straightuntill the 45 degree angle but then you release the chain lift and launch the train up the lift hil and for a good looking saw add a chain lift right at the top to take it over the top,the you go into the drop.but how do you get a more than vertical drop on RCT3???

After you've released the chain lift do you mean put in a "launched lift hill" ?

• 4 weeks later...

OK people, I've promised it for ages and finally it's here. After months and months of me promising I'll show you my work on RCT3, I have finally put together a video. Thanks to the help of Photobucket for getting this video online - the actual screenshots of the rides may go on Photobucket if you guys demand to see the screenshots in all their glory!Click here to see the video!

• 2 months later...

Thanks to Archbak’s Asylum & saw the ride CS. I'm making a world were Halloween lives everyday. Welcome to the Scream Park happy to have 2 roller coasters, over 10 family attractions, 3d horror cinema, 2 shows, 1 road to hell, 10 scare zones and finally plan to have 8 live action horror mazes by the beginning of 2010.SAW: Face you're fears (LIVE MAZE)This attraction makes you enter the warehouse of Jigsaw and be put to test against many of his victims but is the game over for you.Posted ImageSERRIAL (LIVE MAZE)Ever wondered what a house of a serial killer looks like? Well now you can but will you be trapped amongst his terrified victims.Posted ImageLABYRINTH ASYLUM (OUTSIDE + INSIDE LIVE MAZE)Will the endless walls make you insane or will the patients take you away to rot inside the labyrinth.DEATH TRAP (LIVE MAZE)Will they kill you in there mad house or will the traps get you.SCARECROW (OUTSIDELIVE MAZE)The friendliest attraction based in the hedges of terror.3 mazes TBC. NEED HELP ON NAMES AND IDEAS.CARNEVIL: (SHOW)The freak show is in town.Posted ImageTHE DUNGEON: (SHOW)The bloody disgusting show that will leave the audience in pieces.UPDATES WEEKLY!

I thought id show you my western park spoilers.the rides in my park are a mine drop ride.a horror walkthrougha ride like universal studios amazing adventures of spider man but themed to western.http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/themeparklad/Shot0048.jpg?t=1259365433a rollercoasterhttp://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/themeparklad/Shot0047.jpg?t=1259365465there will also be other rides yet decided though.

• 5 months later...