Roller Coaster Tycoon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you cant create a duel station that I know of and I play it a lot but I have heard that roller coaster tycoon 4 comes out next year and it will have all the great features to rides like duel stations and steps going up the lift hill and different style breaks etc. this is only a rumour I have heard.

No you cant create a duel station that I know of and I play it a lot but I have heard that roller coaster tycoon 4 comes out next year and it will have all the great features to rides like duel stations and steps going up the lift hill and different style breaks etc. this is only a rumour I have heard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

have u got a website for the rumers or were they from mates ????have u got any videos or pics of ur rides and that I got a couple.?? :P

No I dust typed it in on google and went through loads of pages and found it. sorry. Do you know how to record a video as this is probally the only thing I do not know how to do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes I do do u know when u are playing there is the options it on the secound page it should have blue dividers and it says how to take a video and pics (I gonna worn u because when u are filming it goes like really slow motion nd bearly moves but if u are patient and leave it it will be gd lol ok mate :P

• 2 weeks later...

If your game stops while its loading the park at 80% 'post active' what do I do to make it work? Please help me someone

Well you should not have to push anything on mine I just wait about 30 seconds and then it carrys on. Can you send it to me aswell please James564, my e-mail is: Bundy29@hotmail.co.uk. Also can you tell me where you get all these sorts of things like duel stations and custom supports ect.Thanks.

Yep its on the way. These things can usually be found posted on the Atari Forums or even South Parks. The custom supports are from a pack called Steelworx. Steelworx can be found here. I have no idea how you use it though! I can't stack things on top of each other..Edit: Nemesis456, if your having the same problem I get when I get to that point in loading, pressing the enter key twice always make it load the rest of the way.. I only have to do this though because there is a bug in a piece of custom scenery I installed. But if you just wait it should load as well.

Edited by James564

Well on a normal object like a building wall you just hold down shift and then move the mose up and down untill it is where you want it but if this does not help then dont worry. I will try and see for myself now.New: what program do you need to run it as I have got it off of your email but I cant actually open after that.Thanks

I brought the first one and I couldn't figure out how to make it work. I tried getting My Uncle to help but we couldn't figure it out. How can I make a rollercoaster?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh dear...Read The InstructionsTry the TutorialsI got RCT1 when I was 8 years old and I could make good coasters , you are 16 and you don't know how the game works..