SAW - THE RIDE - Open Day Meetup.

Marc

Following our poll, we had a overwhelming response for the meet up to be held on Saturday, so thats when it will be!

Posted Image

SAW - THE RIDE - OPEN DAY MEETUP

Park: Thorpe Park Date: Saturday 14th - Sunday 15th March 2009Meeting point: SAW - THE RIDE plazaTime:12:00SAW - The Ride, The Worlds most terrifying rollercoaster opens for business on Saturday 14th March 2009, and we plan to be there! We plan to meet at miday (12:00) at the new Saw - The Ride plaza, near the rides entrance sign. Following meeting and the normal group photo we plan to jump in the queue to take on Saw - The Ride. Saturday 14th March is the first day of the full park opening, so along with Saw - The Ride we will hope to also see a full ride line up for the day. The park is open from 10:00am until 5:00pm. After park closing its a general formality for those attending the meet to pop along to Nandos in Staines also.Due to demand, we are also going to hold a meet up the next day on Sunday 15th March also.If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!If you would like to attend please PM me and I will add you to the list.I hope to see you there!Saturday 14th March 2009.Attending: (15)MarcIanMarkJamesProfessor XEllieMeme5053WillLouisAeroJames AHazzerHollyChris DJack DSunday 15th March 2009. (8)TomChris DHollyTimRJonnyAlexmoodyTPDanRicky

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stealth had much heavier advertising than Saw, and its first Saturday open didn't exceed more than 45 minutes.With a full ride line up and the fact that under 12's can't ride, the park gate figures being pretty low in March, you need a gate figure of about 10,000 to achieve queues of that length, and thats pretty unlikely to happen in March.

I don't think I'm going to this. I know a few of us are going on the Monday, anybody is welcome to come tag aong.I do wish you lot the best of days though, I've got a good feeling about this season. And of course, I want to hear all your spoilers! Love them!

I am going - but people who are going, will need to msn me their mob numbers. Except from Marc & James, whose numbers I have because I don't want to be wandering around for ages until 12:00 since I'll be there at 10:00.Anyone going early, I ask to contact me on msn - so we can arrange somewhere to meet up before 12:00 (SAW) meeting place. Maybe at the entrance?

Stealth had much heavier advertising than Saw, and its first Saturday open didn't exceed more than 45 minutes.With a full ride line up and the fact that under 12's can't ride, the park gate figures being pretty low in March, you need a gate figure of about 10,000 to achieve queues of that length, and thats pretty unlikely to happen in March.

And take into account that because of a power cut that day, only Stealth, Nemesis Inferno, Detonator and a few others were the only main rides open. Had this not have happened the Stealth queue would have been even smaller than 45 minutes.So I too doubt it will be that busy.

I wont be attending this meet which is going to make everyone happy lol. I shall be going on the Monday with Sheepie and as he said if anyone wants to come they are more than welcome just contact either myself or Sheepie.Hope you have fun and dont forget to take a change of underwear and let the game begin.