SAW - THE RIDE - Open Day Meetup.

Marc

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Change of plan now guys and girls I am attending the meet on Saturday now. I would attend on Sunday as well but there are some reasons that mean I won't be. Be warned Skunky is on the loose and is gonna be happy this time lol. WARNING!! Skunky is attending and is gonna be exremely happy

The Hazzer is not clever enough to work on the rides he is an environmental theropist (cleans other peoples mess).lolI shall be with hazzer on the Saturday so if you see a person that looks like a skunk thats me and the chav I am with is Hazzer lol. And although everyone on here is nice I think that he should get "a special" welcome *Bundle at saw grass* lolOnly 3 days now exciting times!!!!!!

WOW I am very excitied on Saturday - I am counting the days literally. I'll be there for 09:45 so, yeh if you see a Chinese-looking fellow with glasses (Will) that's me! Come say Hi!If it helps, I'll be wearing a dark-brown coloured hoody with white trainers (Hope that's not too hard). The reason why I want to find people before I enter the park, is that I don't want to wandering the park for nearly 2 hrs like I did last time :)Frite Nites, I was wandering for some time before I found Jadey & Craig (Cringle) - you have no idea how embarrasing it is - when everyone is in the entrance queue and your (me) just waiting outside - quite unnerving.

Right Guys if your coming to the meet I am trying to get some people together to go onto Tidal Wave (if open) so if your wanting to come on then bring spare clothes if u want and look for the skunky or message me on here/comment on profile. Also I shall be meeting a few people at the park entrance if you want to meet up then just let me know. I can't wait its just over 2 days now.

I will do TIDAL WAVE (it can't be said in lower-case only caps) and will bring a change of clothes. I can't get my trainers wet, so I'll bring some flip flops, a spare t-shirt and... a pair of shorts especially for TIDAL WAVE and obviously, wear my jeans for all the other rides. I'll be bringing my bag, which you guys can stow some things in there like glasses (Holly/Mark) if you want to, if I'm around with you.I'm talking like tomorrow is the Saturday meet-up :) it's sooo close - 2 years and 364 days on March 14th. Sunday March 15th will be 3 years exactly since the last major coaster opened.

The Hazzer is not clever enough to work on the rides he is an environmental theropist (cleans other peoples mess).lolI shall be with hazzer on the Saturday so if you see a person that looks like a skunk thats me and the chav I am with is Hazzer lol. And although everyone on here is nice I think that he should get "a special" welcome *Bundle at saw grass* lolOnly 3 days now exciting times!!!!!!

Skunky, your a dead man on the train :D ahaha I am clever to work on the rides but I like it where I am :) but the thing is I GOT a job and you haven't, lol well hopefully I'll be with the GINGER Skunk :D (if I haven't tickled him to his death) and for everyone thinking I'm a chav, I'm not.insted of Bundle me on Saw grass, we should tickle Skunky insted, anyone up for that ?

He kinda got you with the "I got a job and you haven't" :) but yes, definately for EXTREME TICKLING of Mr Skunkalot hehe. If you guys want some good info, SouthPark have got some nice spoilers. According to some members, the effects should be working for Saturday *crosses fingers*. This is my first coaster-watch and I am soooo unbelievably excited :DI will be getting the train up too - might see you on there

well hopefully I'll be with the GINGER Skunk :) (if I haven't tickled him to his death) and for everyone thinking I'm a chav, I'm not.insted of Bundle me on Saw grass, we should tickle Skunky insted, anyone up for that ?

:D That's mean! But funny hehe.Ooh and if I go (still not deicded yet lol) I'LL be getting a train as well! From "Clapham Junctioooooooooon!" to "Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaines!" SWT man kicks ass B)Marc can give me a lift to the park from there :D