SAW - THE RIDE - Open Day Meetup.

Marc

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will ride Tidal Wave but only if I go in one of those Heat Wave machines after.If the Sunday list stays at 8, we can all get in the same carriage on SAW

I am attending on the Saturday so that is when I was organising the Tidal ride. Unless your attending on Saturday as well? If not I am sure you can get some of them to go on with you.And just to add to what has been said before I AM NOT being tickled lol.Also just to add that Stealth will be down on Saturday and I am guessing Sunday as well sorry to disapoint everyone lol.

I am attending on the Saturday so that is when I was organising the Tidal ride. Unless your attending on Saturday as well? If not I am sure you can get some of them to go on with you.And just to add to what has been said before I AM NOT being tickled lol.Also just to add that Stealth will be down on Saturday and I am guessing Sunday as well sorry to disapoint everyone lol.

No, sorry I ment that I would ride Tidal Wave with my mate, not with you. Can't wait!

Ill be at thorpe park on the AP day and also on sunday-ill be there with one or 2 of my friends but dont actually put me on the list.I'm not sure wheter ill meet up since I'm going on saw straight away.just a question How old do you have to be to be at the meeting?

I'll probs spend some money on a heater thing and since they can fit like 2-3 people in, I suppose the people with me on TW can join. I am just that nice :) *nods*I heard that SAW is down due to computer failures: No way in hell I am going on Saturday if it is not fixed

I heard that SAW is down due to computer failures: No way in hell I am going on Saturday if it is not fixed

Erm...

Standard Technical Difficulties, you will not be able to find out any exact reason. The park plan to have the ride open for tomorrow.

It doesn't sound like there is any major problem, I'm sure it's nothing to be worrying about. Good ol' Thorpe will have it back up and running! :)

If you're not going to meet up with TPM'ers on Sunday then why bother tell us? I know! He's trying to rub it in our faces :D We know you're going on Sunday because it says whose going on Sunday and your name's there.And I hope you & Co have a good time :D

Woo defiinitely attending! :DThing is, with all the online booking issues Thorpe are having, I haven't got my confirmation e-mail yet (can't afford to buy a new AP yet so booked online ticket). I booked last night on my laptop when my mum was asleep, printer is in her room...so couldn't print the page from Rialto or whatever it's called! I took the reference number though...I thought they were only having issues with the AP event tickets and not generally which is why I selected print at home, but seeing as I haven't had an email yet I'm thinking the whole system is messed up. But then if I'd selected the other option I still would've had to pay £1.50 soo meh.I'm confused about where I go on the day, I really should know but I don't!

Woo defiinitely attending! :DThing is, with all the online booking issues Thorpe are having, I haven't got my confirmation e-mail yet (can't afford to buy a new AP yet so booked online ticket). I booked last night on my laptop when my mum was asleep, printer is in her room...so couldn't print the page from Rialto or whatever it's called! I took the reference number though...I thought they were only having issues with the AP event tickets and not generally which is why I selected print at home, but seeing as I haven't had an email yet I'm thinking the whole system is messed up. But then if I'd selected the other option I still would've had to pay £1.50 soo meh.I'm confused about where I go on the day, I really should know but I don't!

Next to the AP enterance to the park there is an orange kiosk that has Tickets and Information on it (I think) you take your reference number + card you used to buy it etc. to there and you give it to the person behind the counter and they will give you your tickets, it used to be the AP hut but now thats just AP, hope that helps :D

I just got the e-mail wooo! :DYeah I knew the orange kiosk was advanced tickets and I remember the final booking page mentioning it, but I couldn't remember everything it said. But makes sense now, if I was to collect them there, go to advanced tickets collection hehe.But it also mentioned the ticket machines they have now.Oh well, now I've got the email I just print it off and they will scan it! I thought they would be normal-sized tickets but it's a whole A4 page, made me laugh :D