SAW - THE RIDE - Open Day Meetup.

Marc

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic: Is it sad that I have NOT been on Samurai or Loggers Leap?On topic: If you see a nerdy, spotty and tall person wearing blue jogging bottoms and a green "Kickflip" hoody, it will be me!If you see me feel free to approach and say who you are, I'm freindly!

:D I haven't slept all night.And no not because I've been excited (although I am), but for other reasons which I don't really wanna discuss here lol.Rockstar energy drink all day! :DI'll be getting an earlier train so I probably won't see you guys who are getting the 8:28 til we're at Thorpe. Also means I miss out on "This is Twickenhaaaaaaam!" hehe. But I need a hug right now and Rob is on the earlier train to work :DI feel sick right now, probably because I'm normally in a deep sleep at this time! Marc, wanna sit next to me on Nemesis Inferno like last time?

Can you put me down on the list with my friend there aswell-I cant make nandoes but ill try to make the sunday meet if I can-if saw is shut what ride would we go on first?

Sam, could you please use periods instead of hyphens? It's really hard to understand majority of your posts.