SAW - THE RIDE - Open Day Meetup.

Marc

today(sunday) was just as bad for ride reliability,saw never, opend stealth and slammer shut-due to power cut colllossus,rush and quantom were not working-samurai broke dopwn at one stage and basically there were no improvements but atleast they gave us free saw prioty passes and free tickets

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLD ON HOLD ON! They gave you free saw priority passes?? Where the hell was mine?

Staff should have informed you upon exiting the park, the would have been a five minute queue to the left upon exiting where you could have either recieved your free Saw priority pass or complimentary ticket.

Yeah I got a free fastrack aswell :) when you left if you went to the orange advanced tickets they gave you a free one if you had an AP, if you had a ticket they gave you a free ticket ;)I swear AP holders should get 2 fastracks since a ticket is worth £26+Ryan how do you have 6?And staff didnt inform me, I asked guest services.

Yeah I got a free fastrack aswell :) when you left if you went to the orange advanced tickets they gave you a free one if you had an AP, if you had a ticket they gave you a free ticket ;)I swear AP holders should get 2 fastracks since a ticket is worth £26+Ryan how do you have 6?

Yes, but the whole point is that we didn't pay the £26 for entry.. thats why we are not given a free £26 ticket...

Yeah I got a free fastrack aswell :) when you left if you went to the orange advanced tickets they gave you a free one if you had an AP, if you had a ticket they gave you a free ticket ;)I swear AP holders should get 2 fastracks since a ticket is worth £26+Ryan how do you have 6?And staff didnt inform me, I asked guest services.

I got one yesterday, also I got 5 more today because I was with my family and we all had annual passes so all got a fastrack each.

Yeah I'd like to go but I'd rather go to Chessington because they know how to run a theme park, so have fun guys! :)

Well said James. ;) Thorpe have really upset me this past weekend, they need to get there act together and quick before they start to lose customers.

A wise move.All I can say to people who went ahead with their visits anyway today is told you so.

Well errm no, because you said Saw wouldn't open til March 28th, when actually it was about to open today til it failed again :).Tbh I'd expect it to be open tomorrow. Todays reliability was actually rather good, Rumba Rapids was open, and Saw was testing all day. And really I didn't see much in the way of breakdowns at all. Apart from the power cut in the morning, meaning half the rides opened late, but by 12 everything that was meant to had successfully opened.

I don't think people should say when SAW is going to open unless they actually know 100%, which I doubt they do because even the staff didn't yesterday, I heard loads of different things and the only one that came true was that it was highly unlikely it would open. Although, TPDan is right, it did nearly open at one point. Me and some others were waiting for nearly 4 hours and saw quite a few things that suggested they had the intention of opening. And yes, I know, 4 hours is crazy...but some of us hadn't been on yet and we didn't mind waiting, was quite fun actually! I don't know where this two week thing has come from, the major issue has been sorted so it could be back open today for all we know. Sorry but it's annoying reading through this and seeing people bickering about when it's going to open again.Oh and btw staff rode it last night, saw it from the car park. They were weight testing before anyone starts complaining!!Not that it all went to plan :)

on sunday(yesturday) the photo booths opend,the shop opend and tey opend the que line entrance and also the staff+engineer were on some of the test runs.Everything showed it was going to pen and it could of but the que would be too long so by the time they could have closed it-it wuld have been about 7:30 so they didnot bother to open it

Well errm no, because you said Saw wouldn't open til March 28th, when actually it was about to open today til it failed again :P.Tbh I'd expect it to be open tomorrow. Todays reliability was actually rather good, Rumba Rapids was open, and Saw was testing all day. And really I didn't see much in the way of breakdowns at all. Apart from the power cut in the morning, meaning half the rides opened late, but by 12 everything that was meant to had successfully opened.

Yep, I had a good day yesterday, obviously SAW was a bummer but it almost opened as TPDan said, I didnt see any breakdowns all day (excluding powercut in morning) otherwise good day :)