Chessington General Discussion

Ash

I think a show does add to the infrastructure and families, but ride investment really does need to come about NOW.If the show is done well, like mingolands, then we're onto a winner and money well spent. Chances of it being so though?

A Show is part of the package of a theme park though. No one is expecting a show on the scale of Fantasmic or Thorpe blows **** up, so to sell 2012 on the back of a stage is ludicrous at best.

• 4 weeks later...

I never normally find myself going to Chessie alot at all, mainly due to my younger brother who prefers Alton, but when we don't have enough to get to the towers (its far too expensive), we always come here, I'm not sure why but he finds Adventure Island too childish, he's braver than me on some stuff despite being to small to go on the rides :P but yeah, I do love Chessington and appreciate it for all its wonderful theming, I wish I could go there more often! Its a bit like a guilty pleasure :D

• 1 month later...

I'm looking forward to the AP at Chessington next month - Whenever I do go Chessie it always ends up being a relaxed and enjoyable day - You don't go Chessie for the thrills you go for the pure fun of it.I am positive that this event is going to end up really good as Chessington usually run the park IMO quite well.

Does anyone have a link to book a ticket?I'm booking the Sunday but can't find the link now.

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion