Chessington General Discussion

Ash

On a completely separate note, Chessington's Instagram confirmed Chessington pass holders won't be allowed into the preview event. The event will be exclusive to Merlin pass holders only.

Strange move from the park, excluding what is presumably their most loyal customers.

That's not on at all, why not just limit the numbers altogether instead of excluding loyal customers?  (Presuming that this is a crowd reducing measure).

The facebook team have just confirmed chessington passes will be able to use as well as merlin passes.

It's strange how the same park can give two completely opposite opinions on different social media sites. I would imagine that chessington passes will be accepted as it would be completely unfair if they weren't allowed to attend the event.

All very cuffudling isn't it..

I'm surprised to hear this, we were given excellent communication by staff today, who were far more up front about how they were trying to get it open early in the day.

Also some managers were even roaming the park and talking to guests, they were also well informed about ride status and kept everyone up to date. There was some confusion later on when Tomb's area was blocked off entirely without explanation but the staff were generally quite helpful.

Surprising to hear that staff were helpful and informative to another staff member visiting on the day ;).

There are sayings the Falls retheme has been put off for the foreseeable future.

I'm not surprised tbh, wouldn't surprise me if this has been affected by the tomb blaster fine.

I think its more to do with the fact that they have realized the whole thing needs to be replaced rather then re-themed.

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion