Chessington General Discussion

Ash

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/vouchers/filestore/printoff/4553-Chessington%20Exclusive%20Offer%20October%2009.pdfThis link is to a printable '2 for 1' voucher to Chessington's Halloween Hocus Pocus, and a printable voucher that entitles the bearer to 20% off Eating and Drinking in Chessington.

I have a question for anyone about the above link to '2 for 1' entry to CWoA & Zoo vouchers. Will they still be accepted if I print them off half-size for example? It's just that as it is it's an A4 page, with an entirely black background. It will use up so much ink if I print out the entire page, so will a smaller copy be accepted?Many thanks.

I would think so, but last night on the tube, in a newspaper there was a Chessington advert. And it said 2 for 1 entry till this Sunday, No voucher or anything, just 2 for 1 entry.This is what happened on Monday when some of the people I was with bought there tickets. :)

What, just turn up and get in 2 for 1 without a voucher? I would guess that a large percentage of people who buy on-the-day tickets at Chessington would use one form or another of '2 for 1' vouchers. There are so many of them floating around. Hopefully they'll accept a smaller copy, I don't want to use that much ink but I don't want to risk turning up and not being admitted into the park either. What to do?

The people with me , who were buying tickets on the day, on Monday went to the Kiosk and said who was entering and the guy said, I'm sure you'd like an offer :) ?Or something like that, and it was 2 for 1. But I 100% saw yesterday the advert saying that it was 2 for 1 till Sunday :)I would probably print off the voucher in small as a sort of insurance :)

The people with me , who were buying tickets on the day, on Monday went to the Kiosk and said who was entering and the guy said, I'm sure you'd like an offer :) ?Or something like that, and it was 2 for 1. But I 100% saw yesterday the advert saying that it was 2 for 1 till Sunday :)I would probably print off the voucher in small as a sort of insurance :)

Great thanks, I'll print it off about half-size just in case! Sounds great! :P

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion