Chessington General Discussion

Ash

Nothing major will happen to Bubbleworks for a good few seasons, I don't think. I can see some very minimal changes until they decide that it's time for something different. It's depressing that the ride still seems to do well in guest feedback surveys. Unfortunately, success doesn't always mean quality.

The ducks are owned by IP its one of there brands so they will have to go and be replaced?

So you're saying that all yellow plastic ducks are all related to Imperial Leather?Erm... No... I'm sure Chessie can leave UNBRANDED yellow ducks in there once the sponsorship dies the horrible death we've been wishing upon it... I don't think many people realise it's sponsored that much anyway...

Halloween weekend wedding proves a roller coaster for newlywedsDiane, 46, and Les Shields, 49, married at the Holiday Inn, Chessington, on Friday, October 29.Determined to do something a bit different, the Epsom couple visited Chessington weeks before the wedding and took pictures of themselves on rides.

Source: http://www.surreycomet.co.uk/archive/2010/11/05/news_epsom/8621210.Halloween_weekend_wedding_proves_a_roller_coaster_for_newlyweds/Thanks for CWoA Facebook for posting to someone to keep an eye on this page :(

^You getting ideas for your future then Keith?Or will it all just be Vampire themed? :(

Vampire will probably be gone by the time I get married - unfortunately.But no, I don't intend to get married on Vampire...Maybe you could Benin show your love for Bubbleworks by going to get married on there?I know you are majorly enthusiastic for the poptastic ride. :(

• 4 weeks later...

CWoA will re-open for the 2011 season on the 26th March. In the meantime, we will open for Zoo Days every weekend, as well as for Christmas between 18 Dec and 3 January, and for February Half Term. Check our website for more information (www.chessington.com)

This was answered by CWoA on their FB page... Thought I would share for anyone that wants to make plans to get there for when its open. :P

Posted Image

I do not understand? Posted ImageHow people can be complaining it is opening late and shutting early is beyond me. I remember when Thorpe in particular would open in April and would be closed by the end of October. For the weather we have, the British parks' opening hours are pretty darn good!

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion