Chessington General Discussion

Ash

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... lets post this in official website topic.Posted ImageAfter alton towers, Thorpe park got their imagery, Chessie has had theirs done, a small little bit of it being in the left corner of this leaflet. Note, the new red background bit behind the treasure map paper.

New 2008 Park mapNot much different to the old one.And new ad Click me

Personally think this new ad is great! Shows the park to have some thrilling and family rides and gives a great view of the new sea life centre. Think it will definetely appeal to the public and shows chessington to be a park full of different attractions and things to do. Didn't think their old ad was any good so its nice to have something new and original.

• 2 weeks later...

Today at Chessington was a Zoo only day due to the amount of snow, I believe it was worse at Chessington than it was at Thorpe, was still snowing at 11am this morning. The park will be open as usual from tomorrow (Unless we have crazy weather again) :D

Ouch! We had some snow down here, not much of it compared to London. They didn't know if they was going to open Paultons or not today, but did at a discount rate. Cobra didn't open till 12.15 and River Ride didnt open till around 3.15 I believe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Many of us forget this, but if you just stop and stare at Carousel, we're reminded of what's not at Chessington anymore. All the pictures round the top (well, more like artwork actually) are fantastic.The ride information board in Market Square is good, and Thorpe's ones are good too. But I do think they need to be a little bit larger, not so big as the ones at Alton Towers. And that's the thing with Alton Towers' ones, there's not a scrolling LED above every ride entrance. And to have one at every entrance, or an idea of how long the queue is, is good.

• 7 months later...
  • Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion